4-course Italian menu with cooking demo
- Seasonal vegetableson parmesan pods
- Pasta and beans (soup)
- Scallops with Marsala wine
- Strawberries trifle
I will welcome my guests, in my apartment , located a few steps from Piazza Brà and the Arena , to offer them, a family evening with dishes that come directly from the cookbooks , strictly handwritten, and sometimes with a few spots , of grandmother Laura and mother Bibi.
Before dinner we will sit in the kitchen for a short cooking demonstration.
Possibility to customize the menu , in case of allergies or in the presence of vegetarian guests.
- We could not have asked for a better experience! Michella was warm, friendly, and very knowledgeable. I highly recommend Michella for your host!
- My host was absolutely amazing. Very informative and patient. Answered all my questions. Made me feel at home in her home. This was the highlight of my trip. If your planning a trip to Verona this is a MUST DO! After learning how to cook the recipes you get to enjoy the fruits of your labor. It was all delicious and unforgettable
- Our experience was wonderful. We were welcomed in a lovely and comfortable home and enjoyed a fabulous meal. Michela even shared some of her recipes with us!
- Michela was a wonderful host, so very warm and welcoming. The meal was delicious, family recipes cooked with fresh local ingredients, I loved everything. Michela even translated the recipes so that I could try them at home. The food and company was perfect and I had a lovely evening. I would recommend this experience to all, both for groups and individuals travelling alone as I was. Special memories to be treasured.
- Michela was very welcoming and skillful with us and our 2 teenagers. She made the whole experience immersive and taught us about Italian culture and foods. We had a memorable experience and enjoyed the setting in someone's kitchen. Really lovely.
€85.00 per guest
€42.50 per child
WhereYou’ll receive the exact address after the booking
MichelaCesarina from 2021Location: Verona Languages: English, French, Italian
Michela is from Verona, she has always lived in Verona, a city of art and love. Her apartment is a few steps from Piazza Brà, in the city center. The hills with its vineyards, Lake Garda with centuries-old olive trees and the Lessini mountains surround the monuments of a city with magical views. Her passion for cooking is a family legacy. Grandmother Laura and mother Bibi involved grandchildren and children in the preparation of long and short fresh pasta, lasagna, tortellini and tortelli, meat main courses with side dishes and desserts. "In the kitchen I try to convey the value of simplicity, but at the same time I am always ready to experiment with new dishes, mainly using the typical products of the Verona area."