Small Group hands-on cooking class with 2 pasta recipes and tiramisù followed by an Italian aperitivo and lunch or dinner with the dishes prepared during the class
- Tagliatelle with fish ragout
- Bari-style focaccia bread
I have chosen to prepare the traditional Bari-style focaccia with you, which is excellent when paired with slices of mortadella. In Bari Vecchia, we'll also create tagliatelle made from durum wheat semolina, locally known as "lanc d cas", and serve it with a fish sauce. To conclude our cooking class, we'll make tiramisù and enjoy the dishes we have prepared together. My family and I will be delighted to welcome you into our home for an unforgettable experience.
- Wonderful experience! Delicious food! Gracious host and teacher
- Sara una anfitriona excepcional. Nunca cocine y me enseñó a preparar dos clases de pasta y tiramisú. Aprendí!!! Su cálida recepción con su hija, yerno y nieto y su capacidad para enseñar hizo de esta experiencia que fuese inolvidable. Degustamos todo. Me sentí como en mi casa y en familia.Grazie mille
- Sara and her daughter and Francesco were so welcoming to our family for our cooking class in their beautiful home. We enjoyed every step of our cooking experience and the beautiful hospitality they provided to our family. We highly recommend her cooking experience. You will not be disappointed.!
- It is a real authentic experience! Sara and her family are such nice people and we had a really special night! We learned a lot about the food in Italy and in the area of Bari. The food was just amazing and we were happily full when we left! We can really recommend that experience and when we will be in Bari the next time, we will do another class with Sara.
- Der Kochkurs war super. Wir haben zwei super leckere Nudelgerichte zubereitet und eine Focaccia Barese. Sara ist unglaublich nett und sympathisch und wir lernten auch ihre Familie kennen, die uns herzlich aufgenommen hat. Das gemeinsame Abendessen war ein perfekter Abschluss für unseren letzten Abend in Bari. Wir werden diesen Kurs auf jeden Fall weiterempfehlen!
Sam - November 2023
Omar Fenogly - November 2023
Jablonowski Family - October 2023
Annette - September 2023
Nicole & Marcus - September 2023
€129.00 per guest
(€64.50 per child)
You’ll receive the exact address after the booking
SaraCesarina from 2023Location: Bari Languages: Italian and English
I love cooking traditional Apulian dishes with recipes that have been handed down to me from my mother. I also like to experiment with new recipes and my family members are always ready to savor my delicacies. I like having friends and family at home and I always make them feel at home.