Challenge yourself with a pasta-lover cooking class and enjoy an authentic Italian meal with the recipes prepared during the class
- Renaissance-style gnocchi
- Pasta and beans of Lamon
- Bigoli, fresh pasta
Elisa lives in the historic center of Vicenza, in an attic on the city walls.
She will welcome you in her kitchen, and on her terrace, to discover together the typical flavors and recipes of Vicenza, always using quality and seasonal ingredients produced by small local farms.
Elisa, like an architect, will tell you about Palladio's architecture and sixteenth-century culinary art and she will offer you dishes that are always carefully plated because she claims that even in the kitchen, the eye wants its share.
With this experience you will discover three typical first courses of Vicenza, choosing from traditional pasta with the genuine flavors (bigoli, pasta with beans), gnocchi with a condiment that has its origins in the Renaissance period or seasonal risotto.
- We cooked with Elisa to celebrate my husband's birthday. And first, I want to say thank you to Elisa for decorating for him! And then she had small plates and aperitivos for us! Next we mad bigoli, gnocchi and tiramisu. Elisa gave us the local history while we cooked and we got to use a traditional bigoli press. It was a great experience and I will definitely recommend it to family and friends.
- Elisa was an amazing host and chef and made the entire night a memorable experience. She gave us great tips on making the best Risotto and all of the dishes from the Ricotta and Kale Flan, Baccalà a Vicenza, Pumpkin Risotto and Tiramisu was delicious. Would highly recommend.
- Perfect experience. Elisa planned everything around a menu I asked to learn about, shared recipes, history, and tricks of the trade for every dish and ingredient I asked about. She was generous with her time and energy, clearly preparing for the course in advance, and turned what good have been a simple food lesson into a wonderful experience. And most importantly, it was fun, the food was incredible, and I learned a few great recipes. Highly recommend!
- I highly recommend Elisa and this wonderful experience. She was a fantastic host, chef, and tour guide. She is delightful person with deep knowledge of Vicenza that only a local would know. We visited fascinating historic landmarks, and alluring places to shop for food. I never knew that Asiago can be served as an appetizer (aged, semi-aged, and fresh). It was fun and delicious! Among other dishes, she showed me how to make how to make gnocchi, tiramisu. I'm inspired.
€145.00 per guest
€72.50 per child
WhereYou’ll receive the exact address after the booking
ElisaCesarina from 2018Location: Vicenza Languages: Italian and English
"I'm an architect, but my favorite drawing table has always been the stove! I live in the historic center of Vicenza, in a penthouse on the walls of the city and I wait for you to discover together the typical flavors and recipes of my city. In my kitchen I always use quality raw materials, seasonal and small local producers and I will propose dishes always taken care of also in the presentation because I'm convinced that the eye wants its part. I'm an ONAF taster (National Organization of Cheese Tasters) and I attended the 1st and 2nd level of the professional qualification course of AIS (Italian Sommelier Association)."