Small Group hands-on cooking class with 2 pasta recipes and tiramisù followed by an Italian aperitivo and lunch or dinner with the dishes prepared during the class
- Ravioli maremmani
- Tiramisù (a chilled dessert made with coffee, lady fingers and mascarpone cheese)
Hands on for the cooking class of the tradition of Italian cuisine, typical fresh pasta and the must-have Italian dessert: tiramisù in its traditional recipe. The variety of pasta can change according to the seasonality of the products, we always use typical local products at Km0 to guarantee an experience of flavors and tastes. The cooking class is interactive, guests actively participate in the preparation of the recipes. Final tasting of the dishes will be made together!
- We had an amazing experience and learned a lot! Patrizia welcomed us into her home and created a comfortable environment, and the food was delicious and traditional. We definitely recommend it!
- Hands down…the best part of my trip to Siena! Patrizia and Antoinnetta (English interpreter) were fabulous. Learned how to make their regional pasta and tiramisu. It was simple, informative, and laid-back. Would absolutely recommend this to everyone!!! The meeting location was easy to find and was given a tour during our walk. Looking forward to returning next year and making something new!!! Thank you for making this a very memorable vacation.❤️💚
- A wonderful experience. Patrizia was very welcoming and fun. The class was well organized and the food delicious.
- What a wonderful experience we had cooking with Patrizia in her home. Like cooking with new friends. Patrizia and her translator Antonia could not have been more nice, warm funny and skilled. We laughed and learned. The lesson was terrific and our product for lunch (which we ate together) was delicious. It is a must, must to do when visiting Siena.
- We had a great time with Patrizia and her cooking class! She was super helpful in teaching us the best methods and made us feel so comfortable in her home. Everything tasted amazing and was all natural, which was so refreshing. We ate so much and had an amazing time - would definitely recommend to others visiting Siena!
€129.00 per guest
€64.50 per child
WhereYou’ll receive the exact address after the booking
PatriziaCesarina from 2019Location: Siena Languages: Italian, English, Spanish
Siena is a city famous for its art, the delicious food, and because its Palio is the most important in Italy. Many are its faces, and the city is unique. A few steps from Piazza del Campo we meet Patrizia. The family of our Cesarina has been from Siena for generations and her passion for cooking was born in her family. In the kitchen, she loves to use creativity and imagination, but always paying attention to the tradition of flavors and tastes of her land. At her table, guests can enjoy dishes with a strong and unmistakable taste, made with genuine products: legumes, vegetables, meats, extra virgin olive oils, ingredients that give life to the most typical recipes of Siena, admiring the Campanone of the Torre del Mangia.