Cooking lesson: learn how to cook Italian recipes with a local Cesarina
If you think that Cod may have a strong flavor and not be suitable for elegant recipes, with this encounter you will be surprised at its versatility.
Croquettes accompanied by a tantalizing sauce will make a perfect and tasty aperitif, and you cannot miss a good white wine or spritz of your choice. Risotto to follow will warm your taste buds, and the sumptuous Baccalà alla Vicentina, with its tasty cream laid on a steaming polenta, will amaze you. To finish, the ever-present tiramisu, the king of our spoon desserts. I will have the pleasure of accompanying you in this original menu, cooking with you and explaining all the tricks to execute perfect dishes. I will guide you in pairing with the most suitable wine and make you appreciate the scents of our Veneto land
- 5 stars does not do justice for Matilde. We had a group of 5 couples, and the experience was fantastic. We felt like Matilde invited us into her home. On top of that, the knowledge that she imparted to us was amazing. This included cuisine, culture, and personal and Venetian history. It was fantastic watching how she prepared the food and allowed us to “help” as well. Now to the best part - the food. It was phenomenal and so much of it. All 10 of us highly recommend any experience involving Matilde!
- If I could give Matilde 10 stars, I would! Matilde is amazingly funny, talented and educated. This experience was the one we looked forward to and it was even better than we expected. Not only did we have fun, but we learned so much. And the food!! The food was amazing. So fresh and clearly prepared with love and passion. Please, please, please…book with Matilde in her beautiful home with her beautiful family. Matilde’s soul is as gorgeous as her food. I promise!
- Matilde was excellent. She was very professional but also so friendly. I can’t say enough of her hospitality. Perfecto!
- Matilde was such a fabulous host. We felt like family. She makes cooking exciting and easy. I highly recommend you choose Matilde for your cooking experience
- We had Mathilde's cooking class in Venice and it was very good! We prepared a teramisu, tagliatelle and ravioli. In addition, Mathilde had prepared various appetizerd for us which actually would have been enough as a meal. Everything was really delicious! We were able to learn a lot about the Italian cuisine and will certainly try some of it at home. Mathilde was very nice and had two lovely dogs. Thank you for this highlight of our trip!