Hands-on cooking class with bruschetta, 3 recipes (starter, pasta and dessert) followed by an Italian aperitivo and a 3-course menu with the recipes prepared during the class.
- Caprese ( fresh cheese and tomato salad)
- Gnocchi with pumpkyn and Sorrento wolnuts
- tiramisu with coffee and cocoa powder
Sorrento boasts fertile soils and plentiful sea, and the local cuisine reflects this bounty. Fresh fish is the jewel in Sorrento's crown, especially shellfish. Learning to prepare these correctly is vital. You'll also learn the secrets of the region's fresh cheeses, flavour some olives, sweet tomatoes and juicy lemons.
Learning how to cook in a local home is a wonderful way to gain insight into Italy's real culture. What could be a better souvenir than cooking knowledge to last a lifetime?
Learn how to prepare 3 local recipes: Caprese, with fresh tomatoes and mozzarella,** **the traditional recipe of Gnocchi and Tiramisù Masterclass!!
After the class, taste the fruit of your labour accompanied by local wines.
- AMAZING! Martina was so sweet & comfortable she and her family made us feel right at home in their home. Her food was also amazing which made the experience that much better. Would HIGHLY recommend her to host anyone’s cooking class!
- Cooking with Martina was one of the best experience at our stay in Sorrento.The ability to experience Martina's family home on a working farm along with her "Nonna" unforgettable. The cooking class was great, learning the history of the food and her family recipe will stay with us. It was the best 3 hours we spent and I will tell all of our friends who will visit Sorrento in the future to have this special treat.
- Martina was the perfect host. She showed us the local fish market and then took us to her family’s beautiful home. The home was gorgeous overlooking the town of Sorrento and including the most beautiful garden. She taught us how to make tiramisu, bruschetta, fried pizza, and seafood tagliatelle. We enjoyed the meal in her living room which provided an outstanding view of Sorrento. She gave us wine to try that paired perfectly with the meal. We then ate our tiramisu along with limoncello and caffe in the garden. It was truly one of our favorite things we did on our trip to Italy. Martina is a fun teacher. She gave great explanations about the ingredients and the cooking process. You can tell she has such passion for what she does. We would recommend her cooking class to anyone visiting Sorrento.
- Martina was a wonderful chef. The meal, demonstration, and her home were all fabulous.
- Martina was simply wonderful. Inviting, funny and extremely good with every detail. I will always remember that class and Martina. I would highly recommend her. We loved her mother too.
€129.00 per guest
€64.50 per child
WhereYou’ll receive the exact address after the booking
MartinaCesarina from 2020Location: Sorrento Languages: Italian and English
Martina is the youngest Cesarina in the Network, but she is a champion of traditional Sorrento cuisine and it's all thanks to her grandmother, she says. "I live in Sorrento, in a house surrounded by a citrus garden and overlooking the Gulf of Naples. I have a large vegetable garden where I grow fruit and vegetables, preferring organic cultivation. My table tells the memories linked to childhood recipes."