Cooking class: learn how to cook Italian recipes and taste the dishes prepared during the class
- Caprese ( fresh cheese and tomato salad)
- Ravioli "Caprese" (homemade pasta) with a delicate tomato sauce
- Tiramisu with lemon
Hello, I am Martina and I welcome you to my farm in Sorrento, where I will teach you how to cook ravioli capresi, one of the most typical dishes of the cuisine of the Sorrento Peninsula. My farm is located in a lovely place, with a breathtaking view of the Gulf of Sorrento, where you will enjoy one of the most beautiful views in the area while learning to cook our specialties.
Together we will pick fresh vegetables from the garden and then make pasta by hand, with my guidance. The kitchen we will be working in is ancient and full of history, which will make you feel like you have been catapulted back in time. After preparing the ravioli, we will enjoy our lunch on the terrace, where you can savor the delicacies you have cooked, accompanied by a glass of local wine.
- Cooking with Martina was one of the best experience at our stay in Sorrento.The ability to experience Martina's family home on a working farm along with her "Nonna" unforgettable. The cooking class was great, learning the history of the food and her family recipe will stay with us. It was the best 3 hours we spent and I will tell all of our friends who will visit Sorrento in the future to have this special treat.
- Martina was the perfect host. She showed us the local fish market and then took us to her family’s beautiful home. The home was gorgeous overlooking the town of Sorrento and including the most beautiful garden. She taught us how to make tiramisu, bruschetta, fried pizza, and seafood tagliatelle. We enjoyed the meal in her living room which provided an outstanding view of Sorrento. She gave us wine to try that paired perfectly with the meal. We then ate our tiramisu along with limoncello and caffe in the garden. It was truly one of our favorite things we did on our trip to Italy. Martina is a fun teacher. She gave great explanations about the ingredients and the cooking process. You can tell she has such passion for what she does. We would recommend her cooking class to anyone visiting Sorrento.
- Martina was a wonderful chef. The meal, demonstration, and her home were all fabulous.
- Martina was simply wonderful. Inviting, funny and extremely good with every detail. I will always remember that class and Martina. I would highly recommend her. We loved her mother too.
- The whole experience was amazing. The cooking class was excellent, Martina and her family are warm and welcoming and the home is beautiful. The food was the best I’ve ever had. Thank you for an unforgettable experience.
€129.00 per guest
€64.50 per child
WhereYou’ll receive the exact address after the booking
MartinaCesarina from 2020Location: Sorrento Languages: Italian and English
Martina is the youngest Cesarina in the Network, but she is a champion of traditional Sorrento cuisine and it's all thanks to her grandmother, she says. "I live in Sorrento, in a house surrounded by a citrus garden and overlooking the Gulf of Naples. I have a large vegetable garden where I grow fruit and vegetables, preferring organic cultivation. My table tells the memories linked to childhood recipes."