Cooking class followed by lunch or dinner with the recipes prepared during the class.
- Traditional Venetian cicchetti
- Treviso radicchio and ricotta ravioli, with butter and sage
- Tiramisu in a glass
Treviso radicchio is the real winter star in my home. With this important ingredient we will fill fresh pasta made together and simply dress it with butter and sage, to soften the radicchio's strong flavor.
For the tagliatelle, on the other hand, we will prepare a fresh tomato sauce with basil, and we will close the experience by tasting a very famous dessert from my area: Tiramisu.
I will be happy to host you in my house a stone's throw from the center, surrounded by the greenery of my garden, pre prepare all this in your company.
- I had an amazing time at Silvia’s place! I can’t believe she is gracious enough to host us during the holidays and definitely making it a Christmas to remember! The host was humorous and the night flew by. I normally don’t like to cook but the experience have me thinking about buying my own pasta machine. They were also extremely patient and welcoming! I would definitely recommend the experience!!
- My family and i had the best time with Silvia! We shared christmas eve with her in her beautiful home, and made the experience so special. Silvia demonstrates clear mastery of the courses she taught us to make, and was a wonderful teacher. This was the highlight of our whole trip! Grazie Silvia!
- Siamo stati ospiti di Silvia la notte di Natale per una esperienza indimenticabile!
€129.00 per guest
€64.50 per child
SilviaCesarina from 2022Location: Mestre Languages: Italian, English, French
"My cuisine is simple and genuine, linked to the cycle of the seasons to obtain the maximum flavors from the raw material. I love making fruit compotes with figs, wild plums, pears and apples obtained from the trees in my garden. I love using flour as much intact as possible to obtain fresh and filled pasta that my children really like, I prefer light and quick cooking for nutritious and mouth-watering second courses”.