Cooking class followed by lunch or dinner with the recipes prepared during the class.
- Traditional Venetian cicchetti
- Pumpkin ravioli with butter an sage
- Tiramisu in a glass
Pumpkin opens the door to autumn. With this sweet ingredient we will fill fresh pasta made together and dress it with simple butter, sage and poppy seeds.
For the noodles, however, we will prepare a fresh tomato sauce with basil and close the experience by tasting a very famous dessert from my area: Tiramisu.
I will be happy to host you in my house a stone's throw from downtown, surrounded by the greenery of my garden, to prepare all this in your company.
- I had an amazing time at Silvia’s place! I can’t believe she is gracious enough to host us during the holidays and definitely making it a Christmas to remember! The host was humorous and the night flew by. I normally don’t like to cook but the experience have me thinking about buying my own pasta machine. They were also extremely patient and welcoming! I would definitely recommend the experience!!
- My family and i had the best time with Silvia! We shared christmas eve with her in her beautiful home, and made the experience so special. Silvia demonstrates clear mastery of the courses she taught us to make, and was a wonderful teacher. This was the highlight of our whole trip! Grazie Silvia!
- Siamo stati ospiti di Silvia la notte di Natale per una esperienza indimenticabile!
€129.00 per guest
€64.50 per child
SilviaCesarina from 2022Location: Mestre Languages: Italian, English, French
"My cuisine is simple and genuine, linked to the cycle of the seasons to obtain the maximum flavors from the raw material. I love making fruit compotes with figs, wild plums, pears and apples obtained from the trees in my garden. I love using flour as much intact as possible to obtain fresh and filled pasta that my children really like, I prefer light and quick cooking for nutritious and mouth-watering second courses”.