Cooking class: learn how to cook Italian recipes and taste the dishes prepared during the class
- Appetizer of Umbrian capocollo, wild boar sausages, Umbrian pecorino cheese with honey and nuts, velvety chickpeas of Spello, Umbrian omelette, crostini with olive oil, crescia di Gubbio
- Strascinati alla norcina
The experiences I offer in my ancient farmhouse are based on simple and genuine home cooking, but well presented and attentive to every detail even in the mise en place.
The raw materials are organic and local, the wine that accompanies the meals of quality.
- - Appetizer of Umbrian capocollo, wild boar sausages, Umbrian pecorino cheese with honey and walnuts, velvety chickpea soup from Spello, Umbrian omelet, crostini with evo oil, crescia from Gubbio and arvoltolo (pancake cooked in a pan with Umbrian cured meats and cheeses)
- - First course: homemade Strascinati with ricotta and black truffle (or with wild boar sauce)
- - Typical dessert: Ciaramicola (or Rocciata)
Cesarine - Cooking class with 3 recipes
- I had such a great time. Eleonora and her husband Angelo were such nice people. I had a 1:1 class and it was amazing. We made a handful of pasta shapes and then sat and had a delicious meal. All of the food was amazing and the class was very informative. Thank you again, I had so much fun.
- Eleonora gave as a great evening, opening up her spacious home for us. Had done a tremendous amount of prep time ahead of our arrival and was very gracious sharing her knowledge of Italian cuisine. Even better than the cooking was getting to know her personality and charm.
Edward - May 2023
Michael - April 2023
€129.00 per guest
(€64.50 per child)
You’ll receive the exact address after the booking
EleonoraCesarina from 2022Location: Perugia Languages: Italian and English
I am Eleonora, a true cooking enthusiast living in a charming farmhouse nestled in the Umbrian countryside. My greatest passion is preparing homemade pasta, using exclusively locally-sourced ingredients to ensure authentic and genuine flavors. I live surrounded by nature and its fresh produce, provided by the seasons and the surrounding area. I love sharing the Umbrian culinary tradition with my guests, highlighting local flavors through the use of raw materials cultivated in the fields near my farmhouse.