Cooking class followed by lunch or dinner with the recipes prepared during the class.
- Bruschetta with lentil cream and Norcia sausage
- Strangozzi alla spoletina (fresh handmade pasta)
- Tiramisù (a chilled dessert made with coffee, lady fingers and mascarpone cheese)
We will prepare all the courses of the menu together. I will teach you, as Nonna Luisa did with me, Spoleto cuisine and tell you anecdotes and details about my family and Spoleto, a beautiful Umbrian town. The ingredients will all be fresh, genuine and km 0. There will be no shortage of good wine and lots of laughter.
Cesarine - Cooking class with 3 recipes
- Very good host great food
- My market tour and cooking class was amazing. Started tour with cappuccino, followed by visit to bakery and market. Cooking included pasta, sauces, lentils, bruschetta and tiramisu. They key ingredient is love. Getting to learn to cook and spending time with Chiara and her family was the highlight of my trip to Spoleto. I would highly recommend Chiara for this wonderful experience.
- This was one of the best experiences we have ever had. It was like getting together with old friends and cooking for the afternoon. I wouldn't hesitate to do this again.
Antoine - March 2023
Pam - March 2023
Karyl DeWitt - February 2023
€129.00 per guest
€49.50 per child
You’ll receive the exact address after the booking
ChiaraCesarina from 2018Location: Spoleto Languages: English and Italian
"The passion for cooking was born in adulthood, thanks to my husband's grandmother. It is her credit for having taught me with love the typical recipes of Spoleto, which I did not know and I learned to appreciate. It was not easy, I admit, because the tastes, smells, flavors were different from those I grew up with in Florence. It is also hers, the diary that I jealously keep with the family and typical recipes of the area. I try to convey to my guests the simplicity of cuisine and the genuineness of the food products I buy locally (often from farmers near my home). I love to bring out the natural, strong and rural flavors of this wonderful city".