Cooking class: learn how to cook Italian recipes and taste the dishes prepared during the class
- Seasonal seafood appetizer with white polenta
- Maltagliati with king prawns and seasonal vegetablesr
- Tiramisù (a chilled dessert made with coffee, lady fingers and mascarpone cheese)
You will learn how to cook typical Venetian dishes, from appetizer to dessert, based purely on fish and seasonal vegetables bought in the famous Rialto Market in the heart of Venice. This course will take you directly into the tradition of some of my family's dishes.
I will take you step by step through the making and explanation of them.
- Anna graciously welcomed us into her home, shared stories and laughter that I will always cherish as a memory of my visit to Venice. Thank you Anna!
- bella esperienza e buon cibo veneziano.
€129.00 per guest
€64.50 per child
WhereYou’ll receive the exact address after the booking
AnnaCesarina from 2018Location: Venice Languages: English and Italian
Venice and its lagoon have been included in the UNESCO list of World Heritage Sites. It’s a magical city with a thousand canals and a rich artistic patrimony. Venice enjoys a simple culinary tradition but one that is steeped in history. It’s here that we meet Cesarina Anna, who feels very lucky to live in such a unique city like Venice and to have come from a family where cooking has always been a passion. She likes to cook for herself, but above all for others. Her cooking very much reflects the local territory, and her home has a magnificent terrace where she welcomes her guests.