Barbara e Paola
Duration 1h 30m
Max 6 guests
Spoken languages: Italian, Spanish, English
3-course menu (starter, pasta, dessert) with wine included
- Meatballs with ricotta cheese and spinach
- Gramigna with sausage
- Mascarpone cream
Are you looking for a fun cooking course in Bologna? Then you're in the right place! Our course is perfect for anyone who wants to learn how to cook typical dishes from Bologna. You will learn how to prepare delicious ricotta and spinach meatballs, the traditional gramigna with sausage and, to finish off a delicious mascarpone cream. During the course, you will learn the basic techniques of Italian cuisine and have a great time with your new culinary skills.
- My husband and I had the most amazing time with Barbara and Paola! From the very first moment we met till the end, they made us feel at home. The food they prepared was so delicious!!! They even shared the recipes with us which was very kind. I totally recommend this activity to everyone 💯 💯 💯. Excellent!!! We are vey happy with this booking!
- We had so much fun with Barbara and Paola. Welcoming, friendly, and able to adapt and accomodate my temporarily one-handed husband (due to a broken arm). Very excited to have learned to form tortelloni. Loved the language exchange, getting to practice my little bit of Italian and to help with phrases in English. From the welcoming drinks on the balcony to the after lunch coffee, it was a relaxed time and a pleasure to get to know two lovely Italians. Mille grazie! And you are welcome at our place to Oregon to cook Pacific Northwest food anytime
- We had a very nice evening with Barbara and Paola. We made fresh tagliatelle the authentic way and meatballs with mortadelle, ricotta and pistachio. We also made the best tiramisu (which I normally don't like, but they convinced me.) I can only recommend barbara and paola! They are so sweet and hospitable. They made my holiday complete. When I come back to bologna, I want to meet them again and make new dishes with their spontaneous, friendly hospitality. I would dare to say that I love them. A thousand thanks for the wonderful evening
- We had an amazing morning with Paola and Barbara, we enjoyed a really good and fun workshop, learned to make tiramisu and two types of pasta. At the end we sat and ate the pasta we made. Highly recommended workshop!
- I had an excellent afternoon learning how to make fresh pasta. The girls are fantastic teachers & super friendly. I highly recommend this to anyone looking to learn how to make pasta
€65.00 per guest
€32.25 per child
Barbara e PaolaCesarina from 2022Location: Bologna Languages: Italian, Spanish, English
Barbara and Paola welcome us to their home in Bologna. Barbara, after many years of work in the bank, decided to make the bed and breakfast in her home, an apartment in the fair area of Bologna, realizing a dream. " I love to cook, using seasonal products purchased directly from those who produce them. It's nice to welcome people at home, around the table, people meet, talk and feed in all senses!". Paola was born in Ferrara, but is Bolognese by adoption. " Of the origins I keep the memories of a child of the summers spent in the garden playing and working the land with her grandfather and the recipes of poor dishes handed down by the women of the family. On Sundays, the dough rolled strictly with a rolling pin...I was enchanted to observe the skill of my mother and grandmother. From them I learned to make cappelletti first and tortellini then, after our "emigration" to Bologna."