Max 6 guests
Spoken languages: Italian, English, French
Cooking class: learn how to cook Italian recipes and taste the dishes prepared during the class
- Pizza di scarola
- Pasta with potatoes and provola cheese
- White and black cream pastry
This 3-hour cooking class is a great way to discover the flavors of Italy and the Mediterranean and learn new culinary skills of Sorrento cuisine.
I will teach you how to prepare classic dishes from the Amalfi Coast, which we can then enjoy while sitting down together at the table, starting with a tasty Sorrentine-style escarole pizza followed by the flavorful Partenopea pasta potatoes and provolone cheese.
To end on a sweet note, I propose a tasty black and white cream pastry.
I am waiting for you!
- Best cooking class EVER!!! 10/10 highly recommend cooking with Alessandra and her daughter Martina. We had the best time in this small, intimate cooking class - it was definitely the highlight of our entire trip. All of the food was absolutely AMAZING, and all of the ingredients were fresh from their garden (including the eggs from their chickens). Both Alessandra and Martina were extremely kind and welcoming, and made us feel very at home in their beautiful house. They were also super helpful and knowledgeable while teaching their delicious recipes. The ambiance and view while eating our fresh home cooked meal was also 10/10. Alessandra is so caring, she even said that we could text or call her if we need help while making the recipes ourselves after we return home.
- We had the most amazing time at this cooking class, it was so much fun with a lot of laughs. The chef who taught us how to make the most authentic Italian food was fantastic. Very friendly. Would definitely do this again, very enjoyable.!
- We had the best time with Alessandra & Rubiona! They made the class fun and the food was delicious! Definitely the best food we’ve eaten in Italy. Many of the ingredients were from Alessandra’s garden, and the eggs were from her chickens. We were able to enjoy the beautiful views of Sorrento and the Gulf of Naples as well. Would absolutely recommend to anyone and everyone!
- Wonderful experience. Highly recommend. So much fun
- Our experience with Alessandra was exceptional. From the moment we arrived at her house, we were greeted with warm hospitality and delicious appetizers. We felt right at home as if we were cooking with a family member. She made it fun and enjoyable while also helping us perfect our pasta making technique. We can’t wait to use her recipes when we get home and continue all that we learned. Thank you Alessandra!
€129.00 per guest
€64.50 per child
WhereYou’ll receive the exact address after the booking
AlessandraCesarina from 2021Location: Sorrento Languages: Italian, English, French
Sorrento, land of sirens that tempted Ulysses and home of Torquato Tasso, offers moments of poetry between secret coves, breathtaking views and tasty stops, as at home of our Cesarina Alessandra. "I love traditional cuisine and I am passionate about leavened, especially the Neapolitan pizza made with my sourdough, with which I make fragrant breads, of any kind of flour". At her table flavors of sea and land, recipes of the culinary tradition of Sorrento, fragrant and tasty.