Challenge yourself with a pasta-lover cooking class and enjoy an authentic Italian meal with the recipes prepared during the class
- Herb Tortelli (homemade pasta) with butter and Parmigiano Reggiano
- Strozzapreti (homemade pasta) with ragù
- Tagliatelle (homemade pasta) with ragù
This is a cooking class dedicated to fresh pasta, we will prepare 3 pasta recipes together.
At the end of the course we will sit down for a welcome drink followed by lunch or dinner with the three pasta recipes prepared during the course. We will prepare tagliatelle together, I will teach you the family recipe for cooking excellent tortelli filled with field herbs, and to follow we will prepare strozzapreti.
- Patrizia is very focused person who has managed to convey the art of traditional pasta manufacturing and pasta cooking into an authentic cooking class experience. Very recommendable.
- Patrizia is a very nice lady. Unfortunately, she speaks not English well enough. First course were a view steamed tomatoes. They were okay, but we expected more choice and raffinesse. 2nd course were the home made pasta in a tomatoe sauce. Well done and the best course. 3rd course was a dry could spinach pie with an onion vegetable. That was, sorry, not good at all for a kind of a main course totaly bad. The desert was a zabaione, which was a thin soup and not creamy how it should be. The whole food shopping was less then 20 Euros. The white wine was fine, but i expected red wine for the main course as well. A glass of Prosecco for the Apero and Welcome would have appropriate. Her apartment was a kind of dark and a bit of messy. it was clean, but simply not welcoming. Thats was not Italian hospitality. We expect a refund of at least EUR 100.00. We didn't want to blame her at this evening . We wanted to be polite and respectful as she was the host. So she will be probably suprised about our comment. Christian & Michael
- Cooking with Patrizia is a great and worthwhile experience! Patrizia gives you a warm welcome in her kitchen and learns you in simple steps how to prepare a real pasta and other typical Bolognese dishes. This is really cooking with the Italians, a great and must-do experience!
Florian - June 2023
Christian Hug - June 2023
Paul - February 2022