Challenge yourself with a pasta-lover cooking class and enjoy an authentic Italian meal with the recipes prepared during the class
- Gnocchi with zucchini, cherry tomatoes and pesto
- Fettuccine with Mediterranean sauce
- Ravioli stuffed wih ricotta and spinach with butter and sage
Fresh pasta making course, let's get our hands in the dough.
Making pasta for me means tradition, memories, family recipes handed down. It is magic to see how raw materials are transformed into healthy and tasty dishes to share together. I look forward to seeing you at my fresh pasta cooking class to learn how to make fettuccine, ravioli and gnocchi that we will dress with freshly prepared sauces. Afterwards we will sit at the table, toast with fresh Prosecco and enjoy the dishes we have prepared, accompanied by local wine, sparkling and still water. See you soon.
- Loved our class. Learned many things with a focus on healthy eating but this did not take anything away from the flavour. Daniela was kind and patient. I am now running out to buy a pasta machine! We enjoyed learning and sharing. Thanks so much Daniela…special thanks to Virginia for translating. Beautiful people
- I had a delightful experience with Danielle (Daniela) V. at her comfortable teaching kitchen in the Cannaregio district of Venice. I learned how to make pasta (fettucine and farfalle) from scratch and also tiramisu. She also showed me how to make two pasta sauces, an asparagus pesto and a zucchini/tomato sauce. Daniela is a nutritionist, as well as a cooking instructor, and emphasizes cooking with healthy eating in mind. Daniela was an excellent and patient teacher. She had an interpreter (a very pleasant graduate student) present to assist with English translation. Her kitchen is well equipped and she was well prepared for the class. She provided copies of the recipes to take home. We ate the completed pasta dishes and tiramisu for lunch, with glasses of Prosecco. All the dishes were delicious! This class was a highlight of my three-day trip to Venice. I highly recommend taking a class with Daniela!
- Absolutely loved the dining experience and the friendship of Daniella. We had so much fun and the food was delicious. We changed the menu at the last minute without any issues.
- Ich wurde freundlich empfangen, Daniela hat alles gut organisiert, sogar einen Dolmetscher, der Raum/ Küche ist modern, gemütlich, sauber, der Tisch schön eingedeckt Ich mag sehr das Daniela auf leichte & gesunde Ernährung achtet, ich konnte einige gute Kochtipps lernen, die Gerichte und der Wein waren sehr lecker Ich hatte einen wirklich sehr schönen Abend der mir gut in Erinnerung bleibt als eins meiner schönsten Erlebnisse in Venedig 👍👩🍳
- We had a wonderful evening with Daniela - we learned a lot, had a delicious dinner and interesting and funny conversation. An amazing experience!
€145.00 per guest
€72.50 per child
WhereYou’ll receive the exact address after the booking
DanielaCesarina from 2022Location: Venice Languages: Italian and English
"My name is Daniela, I'm 61 and I've lived in Venice for seven years. I love cooking but above all I care about the well-being of those who sit at my table. I have a diploma in holistic consultant in natural nutrition and I attended a cooking school natural, but above all I am a cook for passion. I prepare with the same care menus based on fish, vegetarian, vegan, gluten or dairy-free, delicious sweets without white sugar, butter, refined flours. "Healthy" dishes arrive on my table but flavors that usually thrill my guests. Mine are often "revisited" traditional dishes. I am therefore very attentive and sensitive to any food intolerances that many people suffer from today. When I travel, I myself often have difficulty finding restaurants and dishes that meet my needs, so I'd like to be at your service and offer healthy and delicious dishes to anyone who needs them for wellness/health issues".