Hands-on cooking class with bruschetta, 3 recipes (starter, pasta and dessert) followed by an Italian aperitivo and a 3-course menu with the recipes prepared during the class.
- Fried pizza with tomato sauce and parmesan
- Ravioli with ricotta and parmesan
- Tiramisù (a chilled dessert made with coffee, lady fingers and mascarpone cheese)
With my experience I will welcome you into my home and you will feel part of the family immediately, you will be able to live an experience that you could not live alone.
My lesson is fun, creative and exciting because you will have the opportunity to learn the recipes of authentic Italian cuisine! You will learn with me to "create" with your hands: egg pasta:
- - The doses, the dough, making the sheets and making the ravioli The pizza dish known and appreciated all over the world:
- - the dough, the leavening, spreading of the dough, frying and seasoning The tiramisu:
- - the coffee, the cream of sugar and egg with the mascarpone, compose the tiramisu At the end you can sit down at the table in the dining room prepared for you and enjoy the dishes prepared together toasting with excellent wine
Cesarine - Fried pizza, ravioli with ricotta and parmesan, tiramisu
- If you love to cooking, I would highly recommend Debra’s class. I am a private chef in NY and wanted to learn the trick & tips of Italian cooking. Debra did not disappoint. I left feeling very confident that I could reproduce what I was taught. This class was one of the highlights of my trip.
- We had an amazing cooking class with Deborah! She was super friendly and patient and showed us all the tricks of making a perfect pasta and Tiramisu. We can highly recommend it!
- I had such a fun night with Debora learning how to make ravioli, tagliatelle and tiramasu. She created a beautiful dinner table and atmosphere. What a treat to cook and eat in her home .
- Debora made us feel like family from the moment we entered her home. The class is one of the best memories from our trip. She was obviously a fantastic teacher because the food turned out delicious. And her husband was delightful too. We were disappointed that we were not able to return to learn how to make the osso bucco that she was teaching later that week. She even printed out a copy of the photo she took with a hand written note as souvenir. We will have to go back for another class one day. Thanks for a wonderful, memorable evening Debora!
- Great host and great experience! We learned to make pasta, tiramisu, ravioli and gnochi
Pamela Mcgrath - August 2022
Ann Kristin and Timm - August 2022
Sara - July 2022
The Imler Family - May 2022
Justas - March 2022
€129.00 per guest
€64.50 per child
You’ll receive the exact address after the booking
DeboraCesarina from 2020Location: Milan Languages: English, German, Italian
"I have always had a great passion for cooking, transmitted by my grandmother who ran a bakery in the city of origin. On Sundays, casoncelli, risottos, baked pastas were traditionally served, preceded by abundant appetizers based on cold cuts and cheeses. This passion pushed me to want to know more and more the world of Italian gastronomy, so much so that years ago I attended a professional course as a pizza maker. The common denominator of my dishes is the search for excellent products."