Cooking class: learn how to cook Italian recipes and taste the dishes prepared during the class
- Potato and una meatballs with vegan mayonnaise
- Chestnut gnocchiwith pears, fondue and walnuts
- Small glasses of mascarpone cream an berries
Join me for a gluten-free cooking adventure in the heart of Venice! Discover the delectable flavors of Italian cuisine with three mouth-watering dishes that are not only delicious but also gluten-free.
We will start by whipping up savory potato and tuna meatballs served with a vegan mayonnaise. Next, we'll create a stunning dish of chestnut gnocchi with pears, fondue, and nuts. And for dessert, we'll indulge in creamy mascarpone berry cups.
During this cooking class, you'll learn the tricks and techniques to create these gluten-free dishes while enjoying the sights and sounds of Venice. You'll have the opportunity to taste your creations with a complementary drink of your choice. Don't miss this unique and delicious experience in the floating city!
- I had a delightful experience with Danielle (Daniela) V. at her comfortable teaching kitchen in the Cannaregio district of Venice. I learned how to make pasta (fettucine and farfalle) from scratch and also tiramisu. She also showed me how to make two pasta sauces, an asparagus pesto and a zucchini/tomato sauce. Daniela is a nutritionist, as well as a cooking instructor, and emphasizes cooking with healthy eating in mind. Daniela was an excellent and patient teacher. She had an interpreter (a very pleasant graduate student) present to assist with English translation. Her kitchen is well equipped and she was well prepared for the class. She provided copies of the recipes to take home. We ate the completed pasta dishes and tiramisu for lunch, with glasses of Prosecco. All the dishes were delicious! This class was a highlight of my three-day trip to Venice. I highly recommend taking a class with Daniela!
- Absolutely loved the dining experience and the friendship of Daniella. We had so much fun and the food was delicious. We changed the menu at the last minute without any issues.
- Ich wurde freundlich empfangen, Daniela hat alles gut organisiert, sogar einen Dolmetscher, der Raum/ Küche ist modern, gemütlich, sauber, der Tisch schön eingedeckt Ich mag sehr das Daniela auf leichte & gesunde Ernährung achtet, ich konnte einige gute Kochtipps lernen, die Gerichte und der Wein waren sehr lecker Ich hatte einen wirklich sehr schönen Abend der mir gut in Erinnerung bleibt als eins meiner schönsten Erlebnisse in Venedig 👍👩🍳
- We had a wonderful evening with Daniela - we learned a lot, had a delicious dinner and interesting and funny conversation. An amazing experience!
- Danielle was amazing! She welcomed us into her home. We learned about each other’s culture. She taught us about healthy eating and we made food from scratch. I can’t say which food was my favorite because everything was a 10 out of 10.
€129.00 per guest
€64.50 per child
WhereYou’ll receive the exact address after the booking
DanielaCesarina from 2022Location: Venice Languages: Italian and English
"My name is Daniela, I'm 61 and I've lived in Venice for seven years. I love cooking but above all I care about the well-being of those who sit at my table. I have a diploma in holistic consultant in natural nutrition and I attended a cooking school natural, but above all I am a cook for passion. I prepare with the same care menus based on fish, vegetarian, vegan, gluten or dairy-free, delicious sweets without white sugar, butter, refined flours. "Healthy" dishes arrive on my table but flavors that usually thrill my guests. Mine are often "revisited" traditional dishes. I am therefore very attentive and sensitive to any food intolerances that many people suffer from today. When I travel, I myself often have difficulty finding restaurants and dishes that meet my needs, so I'd like to be at your service and offer healthy and delicious dishes to anyone who needs them for wellness/health issues".