Cooking class: learn how to cook traditional & innovative Italian recipes from a local Cesarina
Lemon menu experience
- - We will harvest lemons in the lemon house, accompanied by a brief explanation of the cultivation of this citrus fruit; then we will head to the farmhouse where we will make Limoncello, following an old family recipe handed down from generation to generation.
-Lemon Menus Aperitif with Lemon Spritz Fresh pasta with Lemon Sauce Lemon Tiramisu and to finish, you cannot miss tasting limoncello to end this experience on the Coast.
Cesarine - Limoncello making-class with a sea view on Sorrento Coast
- Martina was an amazing host! So knowledgeable and entertaining! This was truly our favorite part of our trip!
- My wife and I had our cooking class and lunch today with Martina. In the last 14 days we have been to Venice, Florence, Tuscany and now Sorrento. The lunch with Martina was the highlight of our trip for all 14 days! She made the entire experience extremely enjoyable. The views and her home are stunning. She was so kind and helpful during the cooking class. Where we sat and ate the lunch that we made was like a dream between the beautiful gardens and the view of the ocean. Her entire family was so kind and inviting. The drive back to Martina’s house from the main road was an experience in itself, very very cool! The food was delicious and the wine that they make at their farm was one of the best wines we have had in Italy. The mozzarella cheese was made, at her farm, 2 hours before we ate it and was incredibly good. Then she gave us the best limoncello we have ever had, they also make this. We learned so much about cooking that we are excited to go home and make the food again for friends and family. If you visit Sorrento, you MUST take part in the wonderful experience with Martina. Thank you again for such a memorable experience. This made our 40 year anniversary very special. Paul and Karen.
- Martina and her nonna were amazing! Their home was beautiful and they welcomed us like family. We had our 7 month old daughter with us and Martina was interactive with her as well. The food was amazing and views are breathtaking Highly recommend! Thanks Martina!
- Martina and her Nonna were so sweet and kind! They have a beautiful farm and Martina is passionate about her cooking! I would highly recommend!!
- Had such a great time, Martina was wonderful and the food turned out amazing!
Mike and Patty Feeney - September 2023
Paul and KarenB - September 2023
Mary M - September 2023
Kara Pagano - September 2023
Amelia R. - September 2023
€300.00 per guest
(€150.00 per child)
You’ll receive the exact address after the booking
MartinaCesarina from 2020Location: Sorrento Languages: Italian and English
Martina is the youngest Cesarina in the Network, but she is a champion of traditional Sorrento cuisine and it's all thanks to her grandmother, she says. "I live in Sorrento, in a house surrounded by a citrus garden and overlooking the Gulf of Naples. I have a large vegetable garden where I grow fruit and vegetables, preferring organic cultivation. My table tells the memories linked to childhood recipes."