Carolina e Simona
Max 8 guests
Spoken languages: Italian and English
Cooking class: learn how to cook Italian recipes and taste the dishes prepared during the class
- Polenta balls with luganega (typical sausage)
- Buckwheat flour ravioli with bresaola and Casera cheese
- Pan de Mej: Corn cookies with cream
"Lombardy and its Flours" is a unique Italian cooking class. I will open my home to you, a beautiful attic with breathtaking views of the Swiss Alps, Como and Monte Rosa. You will taste the mouth-watering dishes you prepare, accompanied by excellent red or white wine and limoncello prepared by the hostess with organic lemons.
I will teach you how to knead with typical Lombard flours: polenta flour, buckwheat flour and yellow "fioretto" flour. We will prepare together a typical appetizer, a fresh pasta dish and a dessert.
When you return, you will amaze your diners with these delicious authentic Italian recipes!
- We had a wonderful experience!
- Would give it 6 stars if it was available. Simona, Carolina, Antonio, and their wonderful dog welcomed us into their home to learn about Italian culture and heritage and bless us with all of their culinary knowledge. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking to learn to cook traditional Italian cuisine. If we ever find ourselves back in Como, we will absolutely be booking with them again. Be sure to ask Simone about her upcoming travels.
- We had the best time with Caroline and her family. She was incredible with teaching us all the steps and patience with us when we struggled. Also, we loved meeting her family and getting to know them all. They all made us feel like family and were so lovely with sharing their home. I would recommend this experience to anyone wanting to learn more about the Italian culture and the area. We all had the best time and would do this again! Thank you again for all the kindness!
- Excellent experience Very friendly family, great fun in cooking, food was great. We enjoyed a lot this experiance
- We had a great time during the cooking class. It was definitely the best experience during our stay in Como. It was lovely to learn how to make a classic gnocchi, tagliatelle and tiramisu. Carolina and her daughter (Simona) were very good instructors and noticeably enjoyed sharing their passion and knowledge about the Italian cuisine. Carolina and her family were very friendly and hospitable. It was lovely meeting them!
€129.00 per guest
€64.50 per child
WhereYou’ll receive the exact address after the booking
Carolina e SimonaCesarina from 2020Location: Como Languages: Italian and English
"Cooking is our great passion: when we're tired or thoughtful, we head to the stove, as it's the only way we know how to relax. We love hosting friends and acquaintances, offering them traditional Lombard dishes, but also surprising them with some typical recipes from Campania, our home region. Our house is spacious and welcoming, boasting a stunning view of Como, the Swiss Alps, and Monte Rosa."