Dining experience: take a seat and enjoy an authentic Italian meal with a local Cesarina
After a welcome drink, in this experience we will prepare Capunto pasta (typical from Puglia) with buffalo chop ragout and Lodigiano wine, all of course km 0, ingredients purchased from local growers.
We will start by preparing the buffalo chops and then continue to knead the homemade pasta.
Dinner will end with cookies and limoncello, all home made of course.
Cesarine - Lombardy meets Apulia
- Absolutely wonderful experience! Best pasta we had in Italy! We’re still talking about her tomato sauce! We left SO FULL. Her home is adorable as well. Highly recommend!
- Santa was patient, warm and a perfect host. She gave great instruction as well as great advice on not just cooking but places to go and things to see in Milan. I look forward to taking another class with her next time I come and I highly recommend taking a class with her
- Enjoyed the cooking session with Santa, she is an amazing hostess. We made Tagliatelle, Ravioli and Tiramisu. Her instructions were very easy to follow, the tagliatelle was amazingly soft and melted in the mouth. Spinach ravioli was delicious, Tiramisu was out of the world tasty. She served us delicious red wine with our meal, we tasted home made Limoncello, even the carrots she tossed in home made vinaigrette were delicious.
- I highly recommend this experience with Santa! She welcomed us into her beautiful home and taught us how to make hands down the most delicious pasta and tiramisu I have ever tasted. She was also so kind and gave us many tips about things to do and where to eat around Milan! Her cooking is exceptional and one that I will never forget. Thank you for everything Santa
- Santa was great! An awesome experience I would recommend to everyone!
Christine Tran - June 2023
Beth - September 2023
Mamatha and Nikhil - September 2023
Eman - August 2023
Dennis - August 2023
€95.00 per guest
(€47.50 per child)
You’ll receive the exact address after the booking
SantaCesarina from 2022Location: Milan Languages: Italian and English
"I'm an altamuran transferred to Milan. I delight in preparing everything from pasta to bread to biscuits, ranging in my recipes between meat dishes, fish, legumes and vegetables. I enjoy continually experimenting with new dishes and am curious about every kitchen in the world. I have been keeping my yeast for several years. I prefer raw materials to km 0, of growers of Lodi. I'm an empathetic and sunny person; I like to have people in the house and take care of them at the table. Passionate about interior design, I'm very attentive to the care of my home because I like that my guests have a visual pleasure in addition to the taste."