Cooking class: learn how to cook Italian recipes and taste the dishes prepared during the class
- Lampascione flower in cooked wine, Artichokes in batter
- Orecchiette with organic sauce, goat cacioricotta and fresh basil from the garden
- Sweetened almonds
We will have a unique experience together in our small country farmhouse nestled in the characteristic landscape of Puglia, with expanses of olive trees leading to the sea and a view from above of the entire landscape below.
Together we will return to the past as we discover traditions and prepare together the famous orecchiette pasta. Everyone will have everything they need to follow a lesson taught by Maria, our Cesarina. This will be followed by the preparation of orecchiette pasta with tomato sauce, goat's cheese ricotta and fresh basil that we will harvest from our vegetable garden.
- Perfect gift for my husbands birthday. Maria was a wonderful & fun teacher and we all made delicious morsels. The Christmas tree was up and Maria and her daughter Sonja had invited a couple of friends to enjoy the spoils which was wonderful creating a lovely ambience. Maria's home, garden and generosity is definitely worthwhile booking a spot. We loved every minute of it.
- We had a great time learning how to make orchiette and eating great food. We also enjoyed getting to know Maria and her daughter. A beautiful meal in a beautiful setting.
- We had a wonderful time! Maria was very informative and fun, and we felt very welcome in her beautiful home. I would absolutely recommend this experience to anyone!
- Four of us spent a wonderful 3 hours with Maria and her daughter Sonia learning how to make polpette , pasta and sugared almonds. On arrival we were treated to home made wine and snacks and later enjoyed the fruits of our labours. The experience is highly recommended.
- Such a great and positive experience cooking with such a kind and generous family. 10/10, would highly recommend!
Trace - November 2023
Jack - November 2023
Luca - September 2023
Shelley - September 2023
Madison Moran - September 2023