Max 12 guests
Spoken languages: Italian, English, French
Small Group hands-on cooking class with 2 pasta recipes and tiramisù followed by an Italian aperitivo and lunch or dinner with the dishes prepared during the class
- Handmade ravioli
- Handmade scialatielli with fresh seasonal toppings
- Tiramisù (a chilled dessert made with coffee, lady fingers and mascarpone cheese)
Learn to make the famous pasta and tiramisu in local homes with this hands-on cooking class.
Discover, cook and experience the most iconic Italian dishes with expert home cooks in their homes. This is a shared cooking class held in a carefully selected local house in Sorrento. Our Cesarina will welcome you as part of the family and teach you her family cooking secrets for an authentic culinary experience.
- This was so much fun and the food was amazing. Alessandra was incredibly welcoming in her home, gave the right amount of instruction vs help, and the meal was delicious. She even drove us back down to the center of town in Sorrento.
- Best cooking class EVER!!! 10/10 highly recommend cooking with Alessandra and her daughter Martina. We had the best time in this small, intimate cooking class - it was definitely the highlight of our entire trip. All of the food was absolutely AMAZING, and all of the ingredients were fresh from their garden (including the eggs from their chickens). Both Alessandra and Martina were extremely kind and welcoming, and made us feel very at home in their beautiful house. They were also super helpful and knowledgeable while teaching their delicious recipes. The ambiance and view while eating our fresh home cooked meal was also 10/10. Alessandra is so caring, she even said that we could text or call her if we need help while making the recipes ourselves after we return home.
- We had the most amazing time at this cooking class, it was so much fun with a lot of laughs. The chef who taught us how to make the most authentic Italian food was fantastic. Very friendly. Would definitely do this again, very enjoyable.!
- We had the best time with Alessandra & Rubiona! They made the class fun and the food was delicious! Definitely the best food we’ve eaten in Italy. Many of the ingredients were from Alessandra’s garden, and the eggs were from her chickens. We were able to enjoy the beautiful views of Sorrento and the Gulf of Naples as well. Would absolutely recommend to anyone and everyone!
- Wonderful experience. Highly recommend. So much fun
€129.00 per guest
€64.50 per child
WhereYou’ll receive the exact address after the booking
AlessandraCesarina from 2021Location: Sorrento Languages: Italian, English, French
Sorrento, land of sirens that tempted Ulysses and home of Torquato Tasso, offers moments of poetry between secret coves, breathtaking views and tasty stops, as at home of our Cesarina Alessandra. "I love traditional cuisine and I am passionate about leavened, especially the Neapolitan pizza made with my sourdough, with which I make fragrant breads, of any kind of flour". At her table flavors of sea and land, recipes of the culinary tradition of Sorrento, fragrant and tasty.