Water and flour combined with each other and worked with the right technique can give great satisfaction in the kitchen.
Get dishes to share with family and friends. I will teach you step by step the balance between these two ingredients, how to work them and the right rising times, the importance of yeast and understanding the right amount to get a perfect and light dough. The different flours for each dough. Then together we will roll out the dough to make the world-famous pizza Margherita, invented in June 1889 by chef Brandi in Naples in honor of Queen Margherita of Savoy and which has become famous all over the world. As a second recipe we will make fried pizzette, small discs of dough fried then topped with fresh tomato sauce and pecorino cheese.
- If you love to cooking, I would highly recommend Debra’s class. I am a private chef in NY and wanted to learn the trick & tips of Italian cooking. Debra did not disappoint. I left feeling very confident that I could reproduce what I was taught. This class was one of the highlights of my trip.
- We had an amazing cooking class with Deborah! She was super friendly and patient and showed us all the tricks of making a perfect pasta and Tiramisu. We can highly recommend it!
- I had such a fun night with Debora learning how to make ravioli, tagliatelle and tiramasu. She created a beautiful dinner table and atmosphere. What a treat to cook and eat in her home .
- Debora made us feel like family from the moment we entered her home. The class is one of the best memories from our trip. She was obviously a fantastic teacher because the food turned out delicious. And her husband was delightful too. We were disappointed that we were not able to return to learn how to make the osso bucco that she was teaching later that week. She even printed out a copy of the photo she took with a hand written note as souvenir. We will have to go back for another class one day. Thanks for a wonderful, memorable evening Debora!
- Great host and great experience! We learned to make pasta, tiramisu, ravioli and gnochi
€129.00 per guest
€64.50 per child
DeboraCesarina from 2020Location: Milan Languages: English, German, Italian
"I have always had a great passion for cooking, transmitted by my grandmother who ran a bakery in the city of origin. On Sundays, casoncelli, risottos, baked pastas were traditionally served, preceded by abundant appetizers based on cold cuts and cheeses. This passion pushed me to want to know more and more the world of Italian gastronomy, so much so that years ago I attended a professional course as a pizza maker. The common denominator of my dishes is the search for excellent products."