Local market tour, Italian Aperitivo, 4-course menu with wine and cooking demonstration
- Traditional mix appetizers
- Homemade pasta (with or without eggs) seasoned with meat or fish sauces and also vegetarian
- Seasonal,meat or fish but also vegetarian, the best on the market!
Welcome to my immersive cooking and market tour experience in the heart of Venice! Join me as we explore the bustling Rialto market, filled with the freshest ingredients, to gather everything we need for our traditional Venetian pasta and tiramisu making class.
As a local expert and enthusiastic cook, I'm thrilled to share with you my passion for Venetian cuisine and guide you through the preparation of classic home made pasta dishes and, of course, we'll end our experience with the delicious dessert that is tiramisu.
With each step of the cooking process, I'll share my family's recipes and the history behind Venetian cuisine, making sure you leave with a true taste of Venice. At the end, we'll sit down and savor the fruits of our labor, paired with a glass of local wine!
- We did the cooking experience with Giulia. The entire experience was lovely. She was warm and friendly. We tried the Cynar aperitivo with the delicious starter plates. We helped make the ravioli and for dessert we had delicious tiramisu. We also had corn biscuit cookies were different and yummy. We enjoyed Giulia’s stories, admired her beautifully decorated apartment and left feeling like we had made a new friend for life. We would definitely want to share another experience with her when we return to Venice.
- What a special experience to come into someone’s house as strangers and leave as friends! Our host and instructor Giulia was amazing! No only did she made us feel at home, but she shared her family recipe with us and explained how the recipe came to be. She also shared these recipes and another one based off our conversation about desserts with us minutes after the class. More importantly, Giulia gave us the confidence to make the recipes again at home. This is an experience my husband and I will never forget! Grazie mille, Giulia!!
- Giulia was an excellent host for her Venetian dining experience. The food was delicious, and Giulia was very informative and entertaining. Her home was warm and welcoming. We would recommend to any that are looking to experience a truly authentic meal in Venice.
- Hubby and I could not have enjoyed our time with Giulia more. Fantastico!
- 5 of my family enjoyed the morning making 2 pastas & tiramsu with Chef Guilia. She is an amazing “sparkly” patient, well organized instuctor! She opened her home to teach us novices! We then enjoyed our pastas with local Prosecco! If we could give 10 stars we would. Guilia, thank you for shari g your Italian cooking knowledge & your home to us! 💕🍷
Bless - February 2024
Giulia - November 2023
John - October 2023
Chery Moyer - October 2023
Joette Gdovin - September 2023