Dining experience: take a seat and enjoy an authentic Italian meal with a local Cesarina
Romantic Candlelight Dinner to celebrate an anniversary, an important recurrence, or just to spend a few hours with your loved one in a unique, elegant and discreet setting.
The evening includes:
Welcome aperitif, with superior prosecco, or flavored gin and tonic, platter of mixed cold cuts and samples of local dishes and seasonal vegetables.
Three Mortadelle Risotto.
Fillet of Pork cooked at low temperature on a bed of caramelized Val di Non Apples and Puree.
Mascarpone cream with berries or strawberries.
Merlot wine Cantina Alto Vanto
Different menu, special requests, and any intolerances or allergies can be arranged privately.
- We had a great day learning about the traditions and cooking with Elena! The home is so welcoming and truly allowed us to relax and have a perfect afternoon. We couldn’t recommend enough!
- Our host was very passionate about cooking and shared lots of information and cooking tips. He was a great host for myself and my two teenaged boys whom he engaged in the process. dinner after on the terrace was amazing.
- We had a fantastic experience and it was more than we expected. Looking forward to try everything at home. 100% recommendation :) grazie
- We had an outstanding experience with Saverio in Bologna. He carefully taught us how to make pasta and answered many other questions about Italian cooking and culture. He was a gracious host and was very attentive to details. The setting was a beautiful house in the city with a variety of artworks and a rooftop terrace for dining. We will definitely do this again in the future.
- We had a wonderful time cooking with Saverio! He was gracious, informative, funny and a great chef. He welcomed us into his and Elena's beautiful home as if we were old friends. We made three dishes (tortelloni, passatelli and gnocchi). We enjoyed fabulous antipasti, bread and tiramisu (the best ever!) that Saverio prepared for us. Dinner was served on their rooftop terrace with an incredible view of the city at sunset. We highly recommend this experience to anyone who wants to learn more about Bologna, its history and cuisine from a local expert! Grazie di tutto, Saverio!! We made three dishes (tortelloni, passatelli and gnocchi).