Valeria e Valentina
Max 6 guests
Spoken languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian
Cooking class: learn how to cook Italian recipes and taste the dishes prepared during the class
- vegetables of the season
- Homemade cacio, pepper tagliatelle with fried artichoks
- Tarte with ricotta cheese and wild cherries
Cooking class with 3 recipes (appetizer, fresh pasta dish and dessert) .
Tired of the same old restaurant?
In a historical house in the Parioli district we are waiting for you to knead with flour and many more local products. All together around the dining table we will enjoy the delicacies cooked by you, all accompanied by a good glass of wine.
- Our family of 6 had a wonderful time with Valeria and Valentina. Our three boys were completely engaged and learned so much. Valeria and Valentina included everyone in the class and made all of us feel welcome in their home. I would highly recommend this class and these hosts. The food was delicious and everything went perfectly.
- Valeria and Valentina were very welcoming and we all feel at ease since the beginning of our experience. They involved each of us in every stage with precise instructions and always a smile. Everything we cooked was delicious! This was the best experience my family and myself had in Rome. We absolutely recommend Valeria and Valentina.
- We had a so pleasant morning cooking and chatting with Valeria and Valentina! They gave us a lot of tips for preparing real italian dishes back home and enjoying the non-tourist Rome! We loved the whole experience and we definitely recommend Valeria e Valentina as perfect hosts!!
- Our hosts were awesome. We had great food & conversation. Highly recommend to anyone in Rome!
- we had with our friends a fabulous cooking class with Vale and Vale. They showed us how to make fresh pasta tagliatelle , bruskette and tiramisu'. Everything we made was delicious and Valeria and Valentina gave us lots of tips. They're super host. Highly recommended!
€129.00 per guest
€64.50 per child
WhereYou’ll receive the exact address after the booking
Valeria e ValentinaCesarina from 2018Location: Rome Languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian
Parioli is a Roman neighborhood that holds a unique charm. It distinguishes itself by its marvelous buildings and large green areas. This neighborhood offers up so many different facets and after the Second World War it began to get noticed, becoming the hang outplace of famous movie stars, important theater actors and diplomats from all over the world. The history of Parioli is, however, dates back to the Roman period. Later, during the Middle Ages, the neighborhood was known as "Pelaiolo", a peasant term referring the fruit of the pear tree. Valeria and Valentina greet us here in Parioli in their period home. Both lovers of the culinary arts, they have always enjoyed spending lots of time cooking and trying out new recipes, from the past and present. Their dishes are full of the memories and flavors of childhood, and their table setting is elegant and full of colors that vary according to the seasons. Their preparations tend to revolve around baked goods (bread, breadsticks, taralli), all strictly homemade using our Cesarines own sourdough starter and extra virgin olive oil which they also produce themselves.