Cooking lesson: learn how to cook Italian recipes with a local Cesarina
I will pass on my passion and together we will prepare three different risotto depending on seasonality or your requests/needs.
Risotto alla milanese, alla monzese, speck and zucchini, squid, pumpkin, strawberry, lemon and rosemary and many other flavors to discover.
We will discuss the types of rice suitable for this preparation and the techniques needed to make a perfect dish.
Did you know that true Milanese serve risotto on flat plates and eat it with a spoon?
I am ready to welcome you to my home, waiting for you to cook together.
- Enrico welcomed our group into his home and made us feel like family. He made the cooking process easy to understand, interesting and entertaining. Throughout the evening, we laughed and learn more about each other and it was an incredible bonding experience for our group. We did a pasta making course and it was absolutely delicious. I highly recommend this class from Enrico if you’re in Milan!
- Our experience with Enrico and Christine was beyond incredible and anything we could have imagined! From coordinating before the class, to getting us started, enjoying the meal and everything in between was perfect! We are so thankful that Enrico welcomed us into his home and shared very helpful recipes and tips / tricks with us! We had a blast making pastas and Tiramisu, sampling cheeses, understanding ingredients and enjoying a beautiful meal and wine out on the balcony. Would highly recommend any experience you are able to have with Cesarina Enrico!
- I had a fantastic time at Enrico's house. He and his wife are lovely abd welcoming. We had good conversation while cooking and they were kind to include the recipes (even for dishes we didn't make). I'd highly recommend this experience to anyone to get a little taste of true Italy! :)
- I highly recommend booking this experience! Enrico and his wife Christina were so fantastic. They opened up their home to my family (and two young children under 2). Enrico’s daughter even played with my daughter and made us feel totally at home! Enrico was very knowledgeable about how to prepare the dishes we made. He gave us helpful tips for how to prepare the food at home and we left with fantastic recipes. We enjoyed a lovely 4 course dinner with Enrico and his wife. We enjoyed wine and great conversation. We ate SO much delicious food. When we finally left (5 hours later), we felt like we had known Enrico and his family our whole life. Highly recommended!!
- A wonderful experience full of knowledge, good company, food and wine. We certainly learned many tips to make our own delicious dishes back at home, and had a really fun time doing it!
€129.00 per guest
€64.50 per child
WhereYou’ll receive the exact address after the booking
EnricoCesarina from 2023Location: Milan Languages: Italian, English, Spanish
My cuisine is based on the choice of local ingredients that I purchase personally. I love first courses and especially risotto. I would be happy to pass on the secrets of this last preparation by taking dedicated courses. I speak Italian, English and Spanish. I can accommodate in a spacious house with a pleasant terrace for the summer.