Dining experience: take a seat and enjoy an authentic Italian meal with a local Cesarina
A beautifully set table and the right company are the perfect ingredients for a unique and original birthday celebration.
We will enjoy traditional Tuscan dishes: crostini, cold cuts and risotto with typical seasonal vegetables.
Of course, there will be no shortage of special yummy and good birthday cake.
- Barbara is an amazing Cesarine! She received me in her beautiful home with a delicious Bruscheta and promptly made sure I felt comfortable even though other people had canceled and the session was just the two of us. She then helped me in learning and cooking delicious italian pasta and Tiramisu. I couldn't ask for a more gracious teacher or for a better experience in cooking! Can't recommend enough! Will be booking other Cesarine experiences in the future.
- The experience was educational and super useful. We will definitely be using the new skills we learned and apply it to our own household!
- Barbara created the most lovely afternoon. She made gnocchi, pasta and tiramisu look like a breeze to make, and after, we felt like experts too. She could not have been more kind or hospitable, and her home was lovely. I would do this again in a heartbeat.
- Barbara was an excellent host and we were very glad we were matched with her. She made pasta making fun and engaging and we had a wonderful time sitting down to eat with her. We would definitely sign up to take another class from her.
- Barbara is very kind and friendly. Beautiful house and kitchen. We loved her garden too! She taught us how to make gnocchi, bruschetta and cantucci dessert. Very simple and fast to make. We just wished we have time to learn how to make the pasta sauce. Maybe I will just look at the recipe here. Thank you Barbara!