A tour of the farm Cascina Bressanella.
Here you can experience farming based on short supply chain and land protection. Discover the secrets of Italian family recipes during your travels: your Cesarina will share her wisdom, passed down in the family for generations. In your Cesarina's kitchen you will be able to follow the making of a risotto and savor the true flavors of Brianza. Feel the warmth of Italian hospitality as you connect with the locals.
- Repas parfait.. accueil super chaleureux …très bon moment passé avec cette très bonne cuisinière digne d’un grand restaurant.. à conseiller sans modération…👍👍👍
- J'ai passé une merveilleuse soirée grâce à notre hôte lorenza charmante et très professionnelle .. Repas excellent et soirée très agréable.. a recommander ..
- E' stata una bellissima esperienza: ci siamo sentiti subito a nostro agio perchè da Lorenza c'è un'atmosfera molto accogliente, il cibo eccellente è stato accompagnato da un vino perfettamente abbinato. Esperienza da ripetere. Voto : 10 e lode.
- We had a great evening. Atmosphere was great, very welcoming. The food was good & Lorenza shared the recipes & recommendations regarding local vendors. It was a great experience to have dinner with locals & hear about the area history & traditions. Highly recommended.
- Very welcoming atmosphere and excellent food Cesarina prepared a particular local food explaining how she does it and this was accompanied with very good wine Highly recommended
€189.00 per guest
€94.50 per child
LorenzaCesarina from 2022Location: Triuggio Languages: English, French, Italian
"I am in Brianza (area north of Milan) in a small hamlet of Triuggio, Canonica. The farmhouse where I live, immersed in the green of Brianza, dates back to 1888 and is located near the Monza Park and the Lambro Valley Regional Park. Brianzola for generations, I love the dishes of our tradition, but also continually test new flavors ".