Cooking lesson: learn how to cook Italian recipes with a local Cesarina
Get ready for a day of fun and delicious food in the beautiful city of Siena. In this cooking class, you'll learn how to make a variety of stuffed pasta, in all its different shapes and colors. Led by our expert local chef, you'll discover the secrets of fresh pasta and traditional Tuscan fillings. Immerse yourself in Tuscany's food and wine culture and taste the dishes you prepared. The class includes a tasting of Tuscan wines and a participation certificate.
- What a great tour and cooking class. Patrizia and her friend/translator Antoinette were absolutely a pleasure to be with. The tour and history of Siena was an unexpected bonus and one of the most interesting parts of our visit to Italy. The class was perfect and what we learned we will easily take back home and enjoy for years to come. Highly recommend.
- Patricia puts her heart and soul into the education as well as her food.
- A wonderful experience. Patrizia was very welcoming and fun. The class was well organized and the food delicious.
- What a wonderful experience we had cooking with Patrizia in her home. Like cooking with new friends. Patrizia and her translator Antonia could not have been more nice, warm funny and skilled. We laughed and learned. The lesson was terrific and our product for lunch (which we ate together) was delicious. It is a must, must to do when visiting Siena.
- We had a great time with Patrizia and her cooking class! She was super helpful in teaching us the best methods and made us feel so comfortable in her home. Everything tasted amazing and was all natural, which was so refreshing. We ate so much and had an amazing time - would definitely recommend to others visiting Siena!
€129.00 per guest
€64.50 per child
WhereYou’ll receive the exact address after the booking
PatriziaCesarina from 2019Location: Siena Languages: Italian, English, Spanish
Siena is a city famous for its art, the delicious food, and because its Palio is the most important in Italy. Many are its faces, and the city is unique. A few steps from Piazza del Campo we meet Patrizia. The family of our Cesarina has been from Siena for generations and her passion for cooking was born in her family. In the kitchen, she loves to use creativity and imagination, but always paying attention to the tradition of flavors and tastes of her land. At her table, guests can enjoy dishes with a strong and unmistakable taste, made with genuine products: legumes, vegetables, meats, extra virgin olive oils, ingredients that give life to the most typical recipes of Siena, admiring the Campanone of the Torre del Mangia.