3-course Italian menu
- Pumpkinsflowes fries
- Trofie with pesto
- Mascarpone cream with seasonal fruit salad
My experience is a three course menu (starter, pasta, dessert) with wine included, set in the beautiful location of San Venerio, a small village in the hills of La Spezia.
The appetizer is made with fried pumpkinflowers and is followed by trofie al pesto, a must if you are staying in Liguria. The dessert, light and sweet at the same time, is Mascarpone cream with seasonal fruit salad. I'm waiting for you!
- I had a very delightful time with Paolo and learned a lot about homemade pasta and creamy Tiramisu. Paola was very easygoing and I had a great time in her home. She and her husband Massimo are great hosts. One of my best experiences during my tour through Italy.
- Having dinner with Massimo and Paola was one of the highlights of our Italian vacation so far. They came and picked us up from our room and drove us to their place. The food was wonderful but even better than that was the conversation. Massimo helped me with my Italian even though they both spoke English very well. We will always hold this trip in our hearts.
- What an amazing evening we had with Paola and her family. They were so kind and welcoming. We felt so at home in their beautiful home. We had the most delicious dinner. She is an amazing cook. She prepared a lovely, traditional Italian meal. We honestly felt like part of their family by the end of the evening. I highly recommend this experience. Thank you so much for your in incredible hospitality Paola and Massimo.
- Paola and Massimo are wonderful hosts, the pasta and tiramisu workshop was very very nice and the results were delicious. The homemade limoncello was the best ever👍
- The home cooking experience in Paola's home was fantastic!! Paola and her husband Masimo were so welcoming and friendly. The food that Paola made for us was nothing short of amazing. Thank you Paola and Masimo for making this once in a lifetime experience unforgettable!
Katherine - November 2023
Les Kennedy - October 2023
Pamela and Jonathon - September 2023
Margrietha - July 2023
Mike & Angela Cook - July 2023