Cooking class: learn how to cook Italian recipes and taste the dishes prepared during the class
- vegetables of the season
- Pici (homemade noodles) in a garlic sauce
- Meringue with berries
Hi, I'm Patrizia, your local host for this vegetarian cooking class in Siena. I'll welcome you into my kitchen where we'll learn to cook three seasonal recipes using local ingredients sourced at km0. We'll create an appetizer using fresh, seasonal vegetables, make the famous pici all'aglione, and finish with a delicious traditional dessert such as meringata with forest fruit. We'll personalize the lesson according to your preferences and tastes to make the experience even more special. During the lesson, we'll use high-quality extra-virgin olive oil from the Tuscan hills to enhance the flavor of the vegetables. At the end of the class, you'll taste the dishes we prepared during the lesson, served in a three-course menu paired with local wine. Are you ready to learn to cook vegetarian?
- A wonderful experience. Patrizia was very welcoming and fun. The class was well organized and the food delicious.
- What a wonderful experience we had cooking with Patrizia in her home. Like cooking with new friends. Patrizia and her translator Antonia could not have been more nice, warm funny and skilled. We laughed and learned. The lesson was terrific and our product for lunch (which we ate together) was delicious. It is a must, must to do when visiting Siena.
- We had a great time with Patrizia and her cooking class! She was super helpful in teaching us the best methods and made us feel so comfortable in her home. Everything tasted amazing and was all natural, which was so refreshing. We ate so much and had an amazing time - would definitely recommend to others visiting Siena!
- What an experience! Patrizia is so welcoming and fun. We learned so much in her class in a quaint setting in her home. Elaina her interpreter was fun and kept the evening smooth with her perfect English. I really recommend this fantastic experience. We can’t wait till we are home putting to work what we learned 😉
- A very warm welcome in Patrizia's home! It was a fantastic day with good food and we learned a lot of Patrizia's great cooking skills.
€129.00 per guest
€64.50 per child
WhereYou’ll receive the exact address after the booking
PatriziaCesarina from 2019Location: Siena Languages: Italian, English, Spanish
Siena is a city famous for its art, the delicious food, and because its Palio is the most important in Italy. Many are its faces, and the city is unique. A few steps from Piazza del Campo we meet Patrizia. The family of our Cesarina has been from Siena for generations and her passion for cooking was born in her family. In the kitchen, she loves to use creativity and imagination, but always paying attention to the tradition of flavors and tastes of her land. At her table, guests can enjoy dishes with a strong and unmistakable taste, made with genuine products: legumes, vegetables, meats, extra virgin olive oils, ingredients that give life to the most typical recipes of Siena, admiring the Campanone of the Torre del Mangia.