Cooking class followed by lunch or dinner with the recipes prepared during the class.
- Venetian Cicchetti (a variety of nibble foods similar to the Spanish tapas)
- Tagliatelle (fresh pasta home made) with fresh tomato and basil
- Tiramisu in a glass
Join us in a vibrant kitchen where you can choose your spot based on your favorite color. Together, we'll cook traditional Venetian dishes starting with the famous "cicchetti" served in the local "bacari". Learn the secrets of the local culture as we taste wine, "ombra de vin", and snack on these delicious treats.
Uncover the mystery behind the perfect "tagliatella" as we reveal our secrets to making the perfect pasta dough. End the experience on a sweet note as we prepare and savor a delicious Tiramisù in a jar. Join us for an unforgettable culinary journey in the heart of Venice.
- Buongiorno a tutti mi chiamo Massimo e vengo da Torino, ho 35 anni e mai prima mi era capitato di incontrare una donna con la D maiuscola come Rosa. Lei è in grado di accoglierti in casa con una naturalezza disarmante. Il calore di questa donna come delle pietanze preparate inevitabilmente con grande passione e fatica sono il frutto del suo bene meritato successo. Metto 5 stelle perché purtroppo 6 non si può ma tornerò sicuramente a trovarla ed a godere dei suoi piatti e del suo immenso amore per la cucina ma soprattutto per la vita. Grazie Rosa ti abbraccio ed un arrivederci a prestissimo.
- A fantastic evening. Rosa and Angela were fabulous hosts. Different types of pasta & methods were shown and we made the pasta for cooking. Spaghetti/tagliatelle/Ravioli. Rosa's knowledge and skill are undeniable in her passion for cooking. The tiramisu we made was amazing. Most amazing cooking experience which we will remember forever.
- Had so so much fun with Rosa, Angela, and Leo! 12 of us took up all the space in her kitchen, laughing the whole time! She made us feel so comfortable and at home, while teaching us how to make the most delicious dishes. We had the best time and are so lucky to have spent an evening in her company:) 💖💖 thank you Rosa!!
- Amazing experience with Rosa and Angelina! This cooking class was our favorite part of our vacation and we learned recipes that we will continue to make! If you're lucky enough to get a booking with Rosa, you will definitely love it! I heard she books out up to a year in advance! :) 10/10 I can't recommend this activity enough.
- Rosa was fun and a great teacher. She made us all feel comfortable with everyone from different places all meeting and cooking together. I learned little tricks I will use forever. Thank you Rosa
€129.00 per guest
€49.50 per child
RosaCesarina from 2022Location: Venice Languages: Italian, English, Spanish, Chinese
The island of Giudecca is characterized by a strong identity: it is a mix between innovation and ancient traditions. Famous for the Church of the Redeemer, it enjoys a beautiful view of San Marco and you will arrive in a moment in Venice with a single vaporetto stop, crossing the Giudecca canal and landing at the Zattere. If you are a tourist looking for the authentic and vital soul of Venice, the island of Giudecca is the perfect destination and here you can stop at the home of our Cesarina Rosa. At her table you can taste typical Venetian dishes: good fish and excellent meat, vegetables and seasonal fruits and get your hands in pasta with Rosa during cooking classes, because "good food makes everyone happy!".