Cooking class: learn how to cook Italian recipes and taste the dishes prepared during the class
- Venetian Cicchetti (a variety of nibble foods similar to the Spanish tapas)
- Tagliatelle (fresh pasta home made) with fresh tomato and basil
- Tiramisu in a glass
Join us in a vibrant kitchen where you can choose your spot based on your favorite color. Together, we'll cook traditional Venetian dishes starting with the famous "cicchetti" served in the local "bacari". Learn the secrets of the local culture as we taste wine, "ombra de vin", and snack on these delicious treats.
Uncover the mystery behind the perfect "tagliatella" as we reveal our secrets to making the perfect pasta dough. End the experience on a sweet note as we prepare and savor a delicious Tiramisù in a jar. Join us for an unforgettable culinary journey in the heart of Venice.
- Rosa welcomed everyone with such exceptional warmth and kindness and treated each person there as family. She really went the extra mile in every way. She is an excellent cook/teacher and above all, a very special person who does everything with love. Food was fantastic, learned a lot, could not recommend more highly - Rosa is wonderful!!
- I've bought cooking class with Rosa for my husband and older daughter as a bday gift! It was more than amazing experience! It was really more than I've expected. We felt very comfortable and atmosphere was so nice. We were also travelling with 2 yo toddler and she was not even bored for a second during this cooking workshop. Not even mentioning the food - which was delicious and we have learned some really important aspects of how to prepare pizza and tiramisu that we were not aware of earlier. Rosa hosted us with all the warmth and open heart at her beautiful house. WE LOVED IT!!! Thank you :)
- Sehr schöne Stunden bei Rosa, Köchin aus Leidenschaft, und Federica, tolle Assistentin, verbracht. Das Essen war köstlich, die Gastfreundschaft unglaublich. Danke für diese wunderbare Erfahrung.
- Rosa was AMAZING! Rosa and Virginia were both so sweet and welcoming. They cooked an EXCELLENT meal and even let us help roll some of the pasta - it was so much fun! The time they spent with us answering questions and telling us about life in Italy was remarkable! It was an experience that made our trip!!
- Buongiorno a tutti mi chiamo Massimo e vengo da Torino, ho 35 anni e mai prima mi era capitato di incontrare una donna con la D maiuscola come Rosa. Lei è in grado di accoglierti in casa con una naturalezza disarmante. Il calore di questa donna come delle pietanze preparate inevitabilmente con grande passione e fatica sono il frutto del suo bene meritato successo. Metto 5 stelle perché purtroppo 6 non si può ma tornerò sicuramente a trovarla ed a godere dei suoi piatti e del suo immenso amore per la cucina ma soprattutto per la vita. Grazie Rosa ti abbraccio ed un arrivederci a prestissimo.
€129.00 per guest
€64.50 per child
WhereYou’ll receive the exact address after the booking
RosaCesarina from 2022Location: Venice Languages: Italian, English, Spanish, Chinese
The island of Giudecca is characterized by a strong identity: it is a mix between innovation and ancient traditions. Famous for the Church of the Redeemer, it enjoys a beautiful view of San Marco and you will arrive in a moment in Venice with a single vaporetto stop, crossing the Giudecca canal and landing at the Zattere. If you are a tourist looking for the authentic and vital soul of Venice, the island of Giudecca is the perfect destination and here you can stop at the home of our Cesarina Rosa. At her table you can taste typical Venetian dishes: good fish and excellent meat, vegetables and seasonal fruits and get your hands in pasta with Rosa during cooking classes, because "good food makes everyone happy!".