Cesarino Alessandro welcomes us into the heart of Garbatella, a bustling neighbourhood near Rome’s historic centre. His apartment is close to Ostiense station and the famous Caracalla baths, a beautiful and imposing reminder of the imperial age.
Alessandro has been a passionate cook for his whole life, and will be guiding us through the traditions of the Eternal City. You can enjoy the delights of Rome’s cuisine at his table, from artichokes ‘alla romana’ to ricotta and cherry tart, and of course the unmissable bucatini all’amatriciana.
- Courgette flowers
- Cacio e pepe pasta with asparagus (or peas)
- 'Saltimbocca alla romana' (slices of veal cooked with slices of Culatello and sage)
- Roman style artichokes
- Tart with shortcrust pastry and homemade jams
- Stracciatella (Roman soup starter)
- Bucatini (pasta with amatriciana sauce)
- Roman meatballs in sauce
- Chicory or mixed salad
- Ricotta and cherry tart
Our hosts are regularly updated on the latest hygiene and social distancing protocols, ...
Our team of Culinary Guides are there every step of the way to provide personal assista...
Your safety is priceless. Our payment system provides the best transaction security gua...