“Born from a dream of love and a thought of beauty”: this is how Giovanni Pascoli defined Pienza, a town hidden deep in the Valdorcia that Pope Pio II transformed from a medieval hamlet to a pearl of the Renaissance in XV century. Surrounded by the beautiful hills of Tuscany, Angela offers you a taste of the inebriating colours and scents of her region. She is a descendant of a family of merchants that began farming the area in the twentieth century.
At Angela's table, you can admire an enchanting panorama, whilst tasting the finest Tuscan cuisine. These flavoursome recipes are of humble origins, and Angela prepares them with love using freshly-picked produce from her own garden.
- Bruschette with filled and grilled garden vegetables
- Purée of chickpeas
- Homemade pici rested in dry corn flour with seasoned Pecorino cheese, black pepper and olive oil from the local farm
- Skewers of liver, sausage, bacon and capocollo of local pork
- Pan of crispy roast potatoes
- 'Rifatte' vegetables (alternatively: vegetable pie or Vannuccio salad)
- Fruit and dessert
- Caramelized apples or peaches with wine
- Chestnut cake with Ricotta cheese balls or small cups of strawberry in Ricotta sauce
Our hosts are regularly updated on the latest hygiene and social distancing protocols, for everyone’s safety and peace of mind.
Our team of Culinary Guides are there every step of the way to provide personal assistance and tailor your unforgettable experience.
Your safety is priceless. Our payment system provides the best transaction security guarantees. Furthermore, you can cancel your booking up to 24 hours before the start time with no charges