Anna’s house rises up on the sloping hillside of Vomero, one of the most beautiful and luxurious areas of Naples. This is where our Cesarina welcomes her guests and takes them on a voyage of discovery through the secrets of typical Neapolitan cuisine.
“It became my passion little by little, over the course of many years,” she recalls, “I believe that food is one of the best tools we have to taste and deeply understand the culture of a place.” This is particularly true of Naples; this huge city boasts a rich and varied heritage of traditional recipes, which goes far beyond pizza and pasta.
- Endive pizza
- Potato "Gattò" (potato ‘gateau’) or bean and endive soup
- Neapolitan meatballs in a pine nut and raisin sauce
- Friarielli (leafy vegetable typical to the region)
- Gratin of peppers
- Neapolitan patisserie or Caprese chocolate cake
- Hot "sospeso" coffee
- Neapolitan Caponatina
- Spaghetti with taralli napoletani (with almonds and black pepper) or aubergine timbale
- Campani cheese trio: buffalo mozzarella, provola from Agerola and Fior di latte from Vico Equense, or hand-cut Agerola sausage
- Aubergine and mushrooms
- Sorrento tomato salad
- “Sfogliatella frolla” small shortcrust pastry pie with ricotta filling
- Iced “sospeso” coffee
Our hosts are regularly updated on the latest hygiene and social distancing protocols, for everyone’s safety and peace of mind.
Our team of Culinary Guides are there every step of the way to provide personal assistance and tailor your unforgettable experience.
Your safety is priceless. Our payment system provides the best transaction security guarantees. Furthermore, you can cancel your booking up to 24 hours before the start time with no charges