Annamaria lives in the most authentic part of Florence, the Oltrarno, on the left flank of the Arno river. This Cesarina lives in an elegant apartment at the top of a historic building which overlooks Palazzo Pitti, the residence of the Medici family until the 18th century.
Annamaria has inherited her amazing culinary skills from her mother, aunt and maternal grandmother, who are all excellent cooks. And now she wishes to impart her culinary expertise onto her grandchildren who “have the best time in the kitchen”, so as to carry on the family tradition.
- Crostini with chicken livers, pork and boar sausages and an assortment of Tuscan pecorino cheeses with homemade jam
- Pici with beef ragout cooked with vin Santo
- Roasted pork loin with rosemary and Vernaccia di San Gimignano
- Potatoes roasted with aromatic herbs
- Chocolate and almond pastry scented with orange
- Tomato bruschetta, a selection of Tuscan cold-cuts, fava beans and pecorino cheese
- Penne with black olives
- Veal cutlet with tomato confit and arugula
- Mixed salad with walnuts and balsamic vinegar
Our hosts are regularly updated on the latest hygiene and social distancing protocols, for everyone’s safety and peace of mind.
Our team of Culinary Guides are there every step of the way to provide personal assistance and tailor your unforgettable experience.
Your safety is priceless. Our payment system provides the best transaction security guarantees. Furthermore, you can cancel your booking up to 24 hours before the start time with no charges