An island in the Mediterranean, a small paradise, a dream destination: this is Capri. People come from every corner of the world to enjoy the island’s beauty, the marvelous landscapes, the enchanting colors of the sea, the perfume of its vegetation and the culinary delicacies.
Cesarina Anna likes to prepare refreshing, simple dishes filled with traditional flavors. Her life’s dream has always been to become a chef. This is why she decided to cultivate her passion for cooking and become a Cesarina!
Anna offers a culinary experience of Mediterranean flavors. Her home is simple and welcoming, with panoramic views over the harbor and the beautiful island.
- Local cheese | 'Frittura all'italiana' | Mozzarella Buffalo bocconcini and raw ham
- 'Ravioli capresi' (homemade pasta stuffed with caciotta, tomato sauce and flavored with marjoram)
- Pork loin
- Grilled vegetables
- 'Torta caprese' (the famous dessert of the Island of Capri)
- Octopus salad | Shrimp cocktail | Mozzarella Buffalo bocconcini
- Spaghetti with seafood
- Mediterranean seafood sautè
- Eggplant Parmigiana (or zucchini)
- Strawberry pie
Our hosts are regularly updated on the latest hygiene and social distancing protocols, for everyone’s safety and peace of mind.
Our team of Culinary Guides are there every step of the way to provide personal assistance and tailor your unforgettable experience.
Your safety is priceless. Our payment system provides the best transaction security guarantees. Furthermore, you can cancel your booking up to 24 hours before the start time with no charges