Brunella lives in one of the hilly neighborhoods of the wonderful city of Naples. The area has been known, since Roman times, with the name of 'Colli Aminei', for the amenity of the place, in particular the rich presence of green areas. From her apartment, with a very large level terrace, you can enjoy a breathtaking view of the historic city center and the Gulf of Naples. "I like to enhance the aromas and flavors that this rich land gives us, through the practice of traditional Neapolitan and Campania cuisine, without blocking the way, however, to innovative cooking ideas. I love sharing the result of the my commitment."
- Eggplant parmigiana pie
- 'Calamarata' pasta with seafood
- Sea bass in potato crust with pistachios and lemon from the Sorrento Peninsula
- Escarole with olives, pine nuts and raisins
- Almond paste flavored with citrus fruits from the Sorrento Peninsula
- Lemon flavored semolina bread with seafood
- Ravioli with buffalo ricotta, pistachios and lemon zest
- Spaghetti alla Nerano (with fried zucchini and provolone cheese)
- Ravioloni with eggplant parmigiana
- Scialatielli mussels and pecorino
- Seafood ravioli
- Ricotta homemade
- Spaghetti with yellow cherry tomatoes, prawns, pistachios and lemon
- Fried shrimp and squid
Our hosts are regularly updated on the latest hygiene and social distancing protocols, ...
Our team of Culinary Guides are there every step of the way to provide personal assista...
Your safety is priceless. Our payment system provides the best transaction security gua...
Find out what people thought of their experience with Brunella
Brunella‘s cooking class takes place on top of her penthouse terazza - literally on top of Naples. You have a wonderful, almost 360 degree view, while preparing the dough and pasta. Brunella is taking care of the actual cooking and you can enjoy the evening, a glass of wine and the spectacular view. An absolute highlight!!!
Dorina & Kevin