Welcoming you to Milan are its many events and happenings, but one shouldn’t forget the culinary variety that this big city offers: from traditional cuisine to the latest in food trends.
To better savor Milan, stop off at the home of our Cesarine, Cristina and Daniela. For them, cooking is a pleasure for both the eyes and the palate. Their table setting is both whimsical and refined and they love to experiment, just a bit, with new combinations of aromas and flavors when preparing the area’s traditional recipes.
- Pumpkin pies on taleggio cream
- Lasagna with zucchini, leek and carrots
- Cabbage rolls
- Mashed potatoes
- 'Pan de mej' (sweet treats from Lombardy) accompanied by fresh cream (or chocolate cream)
- Salad with pears, pecorino cheese and pine nuts
- Milanese minestrone soup (served warm)
- Cotolette with tomato gremolada (Milanese garnish of raw, finely chopped garlic, parsley and lemon zest)
- Salad of green beans and potatoes
- Bread cake (classic of the Milanese cuisine)
Our hosts are regularly updated on the latest hygiene and social distancing protocols, for everyone’s safety and peace of mind.
Our team of Culinary Guides are there every step of the way to provide personal assistance and tailor your unforgettable experience.
Your safety is priceless. Our payment system provides the best transaction security guarantees. Furthermore, you can cancel your booking up to 24 hours before the start time with no charges