Our Cesarina, Daniela, welcomes us to her splendid apartment located in the heart of the antique Jewish ghetto of Bologna. An area of the city that is experiencing a renaissance thanks to the architectural renovation of historical buildings and the opening of several bistros, small restaurants and new taverns.
In the spacious and bright dining room, the decorated ceilings add to making the atmosphere pleasant and charming. Daniela and Giovanna, her partner in this experience, welcome guests who are curious to get to know not just the city and its culinary tradition, but also to live a moment of enjoyment and sharing that can only be created between people gathered around a table, around good food.
- Spinach pie
- Tagliatelle with ragu
- Pork loin with a plum sauce
- Mousse of ricotta cheese, cocoa and amaretti
- Potato and mortadella tartelett
- Lasagna prepared with seasonal vegetable
- Bite-sized chunks of 'pollo al tegame' (pan-cooked chicken) with chopped aromatic summer herbs
- Pan of seasonal vegetables in a sweet and sour sauce
- Peaches and lemon with a yogurt cream
Our hosts are regularly updated on the latest hygiene and social distancing protocols, for everyone’s safety and peace of mind.
Our team of Culinary Guides are there every step of the way to provide personal assistance and tailor your unforgettable experience.
Your safety is priceless. Our payment system provides the best transaction security guarantees. Furthermore, you can cancel your booking up to 24 hours before the start time with no charges