The first village you come across along the Sorrento peninsula is Vico Equense, located between the sea and the Lattari mountains. The most famous postcard scene of this characteristic village is the pink façade of the former cathedral of Santa Maria Annnunziata, built on a rocky spur overlooking the sea. Here you can breathe the air of gastronomic tradition, thanks to the fertile land the village proudly sits on.
To get to know and enjoy the products from this area, a stop at Cesarina Daniela's home is a must. At Daniela’s table you will find amusement, joy and curiosity and enjoy an experience that is not only culinary but one of local life. Daniela has always cooked. Initially, she cooked out of necessity. Today, however, she cooks out of curiosity. She loves discovering new flavors, new cultures, new ingredients. "Curiosity is the essence of life."
- 'Caprese': fiordilatte mozzarella with tomatos
- Pasta 'scarpariello': pasta with tomatoes, cheese and fresh basil
- 'Peperone' mbuttunato': stuffed pepper with Gaeta olives, capers, eggplant and toasted bread
- Mixed salad
- Pastiera with lemon flavor
- 'Cuppitiello' of Neapolitan delicacies: carancini, fritters, fiordilatte and Neapolitan salami
- Pasta and beans with pork sausage
- Meatballs with tomato sauce
- Friarielli (or escarole) with black olives and 'chiapparielli' (capers)
- Babà with limoncello
Our hosts are regularly updated on the latest hygiene and social distancing protocols, for everyone’s safety and peace of mind.
Our team of Culinary Guides are there every step of the way to provide personal assistance and tailor your unforgettable experience.
Your safety is priceless. Our payment system provides the best transaction security guarantees. Furthermore, you can cancel your booking up to 24 hours before the start time with no charges