Elena, our Cesarina, was fascinated by the world of wine to the point of becoming first Sommelier Ais, then Sommelier Wset of second level. "Making the wines of my land known, combined with the products of the centuries-old Lazio cuisine, is for me a way of talking about my city, Rome, Tuscia, the Hills, in short, a way to get to know and make known a millenary culture through conviviality , which only wine can give. Professional experience has also taught me that in order to appreciate a wine, that is to exalt its specific characteristics to the maximum, it is essential to learn how to pair it with food. The pairing must follow very precise rules and, among these, the same geographical origin. It cannot be explained: you have to try, experiment, enter this magical world of perfumes, tastes, looks, words..."
I am a Cesarina Wine Expert and these are my favorite wines
- Alta langa metodo classico (uve chardonnay e pinot nero, Ettore Germano)
- Roero Arneis (arneis, Marco Porello)
- Nascetta (nascetta, Rivetto)
- Nebbiolo DOCG 2018 (nebbiolo, Guido Porro)
- Barolo Vigna Rionda DOCG 2015 (nebbiolo, Arnaldo Rivera)
- Barolo Cerretta DOCG 2015 (nebbiolo, Garesio)
Our hosts are regularly updated on the latest hygiene and social distancing protocols, ...
Our team of Culinary Guides are there every step of the way to provide personal assista...
Your safety is priceless. Our payment system provides the best transaction security gua...