Emanuela lives in Siena, a wonderful city which lies on the Tuscan hills, but was born and raised in an old farm outside the town. This is where she learned to cook since she was a little girl, thanks to both her grandmothers’ lessons, from which taught her the foundations of traditional Tuscan dishes.
In her apartment at the gates of the city we can taste the typical flavours of the regional cuisine: from wild game dishes, particularly appreciated by our Cesarina, to cheeses, with all the products of a land both prosperous and sweet in between. Delicious ingredients which Emanuela combines into true masterpieces.
- Pecorini with honey and jam home made, "ciaccino" with olives, sliced typical
- Caciucco of chick peas
- Wild boar in sweet
- "Chiucco" (pastry stuffed with chard, zucchini and potato)
- Pinolata of Siena
- Black vinsanto croutons, typical pecorini cheeses, and home made jams.
- 'Ribollita' soup
- Rabbit 'all’Etrusca' with gratinéed polenta slices
- Senese pinolata cake with custard cream
Our hosts are regularly updated on the latest hygiene and social distancing protocols, for everyone’s safety and peace of mind.
Our team of Culinary Guides are there every step of the way to provide personal assistance and tailor your unforgettable experience.
Your safety is priceless. Our payment system provides the best transaction security guarantees. Furthermore, you can cancel your booking up to 24 hours before the start time with no charges