The center of Milan, a crossroads of colors, sounds, life ... Here, just a few steps from the Duomo, in a home of traditional Milanese charm, we meet Cesarina Emanuela.
Emanuela is a lover of design, a passionate reader of cookbooks, and a great follower of several food bloggers. Born in Milan but with Tuscan origins, her passion for cooking varies between Tuscan and Lombard cuisine. The latter is also thanks to her born and bred Milanese sister-in-law who, over the years, has passed on the family recipes, such as their secretly guarded ragù ubriaco, which we can experience at Emanuela’s table, along with many other Milanese delicacies….. that absolutely must be tasted!
- Pie with gorgonzola with spinach salad
- 'Fusilloni al ragù ubriaco' (family recipe)
- Mini Milanese chicken cutlets
- Mashed potatoes
- 'Torta sabbiosa' with mascarpone cream
- Spinach salad with pears and Grana Padano doc
- Saffron rice
- 'Piccatina' (piece of veal cooked in butter, with marsala or lemon)
- Green beans in salad
- Tiramisu with the classic Novarini (Novara biscuits)
Our hosts are regularly updated on the latest hygiene and social distancing protocols, for everyone’s safety and peace of mind.
Our team of Culinary Guides are there every step of the way to provide personal assistance and tailor your unforgettable experience.
Your safety is priceless. Our payment system provides the best transaction security guarantees. Furthermore, you can cancel your booking up to 24 hours before the start time with no charges