Eva, our Cesarina, loves to share her passion for cooking. A passion that combines her memories of the scent of her grandmother Nina's home, where she spent the afternoons when she was a child.
In her beautiful home, immersed in the green hills of Bologna, Eva serves the traditional dishes from the Emilia region, prepared with care and attention in the search for quality staple ingredients. In some recipes you can find a small French influence, as Eva also has roots in France.
- Pumpkin flan with parmesan fondue
- Passatelli in capon broth
- Cotoletta 'alla petroniana'
- Roast potatoes
- Tenerina with mascarpone mousse
- Tigelline with Cunza
- Gramigna 'al torchio' with sausage ragù and saffron
- Roast pork cooked in milk
- Fresh salad with mustard and green apple
- Fiordilatte of the 'dada Natalina' with fresh fruit
Our hosts are regularly updated on the latest hygiene and social distancing protocols, for everyone’s safety and peace of mind.
Our team of Culinary Guides are there every step of the way to provide personal assistance and tailor your unforgettable experience.
Your safety is priceless. Our payment system provides the best transaction security guarantees. Furthermore, you can cancel your booking up to 24 hours before the start time with no charges