Just a few minutes away from Bologna’s historic centre, round the corner from the famous park Giardini Margherita, Fabrizia welcomes us into one of the city’s most beautiful and prestigious neighbourhoods.
Fabrizia is originally from Mantova, and her love of cooking was passed down to her through her grandparents. “I grew up with them, my grandma was a fantastic cook, and by grandpa was a baker. He had a lovely vegetable garden, and he taught me to appreciate the scent of freshly picked fruit and vegetables.”
Our Cesarina moved to Bologna with another cooking ‘maestro’, her husband, who taught her all the recipes of the bolognese family tradition: tortelloni, lasagne, friggione, cotoletta, tortellini, and so much more.
For several years, Fabrizia has been honing her skills in the art of sourdough, which she loves using for both desserts and savoury dishes. “My table is a space for friends, I love cooking f...
- Crostone (toasted bread), caciotta cheese from the bolognese hills with homemade jam from Mantova
- 'Maltagliati' pasta and beans
- 'Ucellini scappati' (meat skewers)
- Potato purée
- Tenerina cake with cream whipped by hand
- Parmesan shards with jam from Mantova
- Risotto 'alla pilota' (risotto with pork)
- Homemade tigelle breads with 'coppa di testa' and mortadella
- Friggione (onion and tomato sauce)
- Torta di Riso alla Bolognese
Our hosts are regularly updated on the latest hygiene and social distancing protocols, for everyone’s safety and peace of mind.
Our team of Culinary Guides are there every step of the way to provide personal assistance and tailor your unforgettable experience.
Your safety is priceless. Our payment system provides the best transaction security guarantees. Furthermore, you can cancel your booking up to 24 hours before the start time with no charges