Flavia welcomes us to the splendid Rome, eternal city with invaluable historic and artistic heritage. Our Cesarina’s home is in the heart of the historical centre, just few steps away from the gorgeous Villa Borghese park and not too far from the Baths of Diocletian. Our Cesarina’s ancestors moved from Piemonte to the capital after the birth of the Kingdom of Italy, although Flavia also has Jewish origins.
In fact, her cuisine owes its inspiration from the blend of Jewish and Roman traditions, a meeting she explains as “able to create a lucky and inseparable marriage, especially thanks to the culinary authenticity of both cultures”.
- Crostini (canapés) with anchovies
- Macaroni amatriciana style
- Veal stew with onions
- Peas and ham
- Sautéed chicory
- Ricotta (fresh sheep’s milk ricotta) tart with visciole (sour cherries)
- Amaretti (almond biscuits)
- Crostini with anchovies and fiordilatte (fresh cheese)
- Timballo in bianco (white timballo)
- Little meat-balls of turkey and fresh sheep’s milk ricotta
- Peas of the Roman vegetable gardens with ham
- Sauté eggplants
- Chocolate mousse
- Babà cake
Our hosts are regularly updated on the latest hygiene and social distancing protocols, ...
Our team of Culinary Guides are there every step of the way to provide personal assista...
Your safety is priceless. Our payment system provides the best transaction security gua...