Bologna is a city rich in history and culture dating back hundreds of years, but it’s also young, fun and lively. Here under the Two Towers (symbol of Bologna) you can indulge in truly sinful cuisine!
Just like you can at the home of Cesarino Franco, who loves to cook, but above all loves to cook for other people. A passion for the culinary arts that was passed down to him from the women in his family. Cooking “is to take a journey back in time, through the flavors and scents of Sunday lunches enjoyed with family."
- Toasted pan brioche with mortadella mousse
- Garganelli with saffron and igp onions
- Parmesan pizza (potato flan with eggplant)
- Chard with lemon
- Mascarpone cup with gianduia cream
- Brisè pastry pie stuffed with fry
- Tagliatelle with asparagus cream, asparagus tips, crispy cured ham and lemon zest
- Veal pudding
- Fennel gratin with bechamel sauce
- 'Pinza bolognese'
Our hosts are regularly updated on the latest hygiene and social distancing protocols, for everyone’s safety and peace of mind.
Our team of Culinary Guides are there every step of the way to provide personal assistance and tailor your unforgettable experience.
Your safety is priceless. Our payment system provides the best transaction security guarantees. Furthermore, you can cancel your booking up to 24 hours before the start time with no charges